Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
So just keep making hats and clothes ?
Will the book be in the shelf or during an expedition?
Finding second sewing book
After checking my save files this might get something moving. After an unsuccessful teaching attempt with Anna Tinker tells the MC off. Subsequent chat mentions books. Go and see Emee. She doesn't have the book you want but offers a Jules Verne one. Maybe you have to read it maybe you don't, I did.

Last edited:
Reactions: YESNOYES54

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
everyone gets stuck on that arm. i think may need to redo the font to be more clear.
I'm confused now (well most of the time actually) but in this instance because you've changed.
Whatever I'll take this chance to thank you for the excellent escapist entertainment you've put my way

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
Man, all this and the english is good. 2d non-japanese games are rarely this coherent!

I wish I understood how to properly use the things that the patreon codes unlock. I really wanna play those patreon quests but I guess I misunderstood how to start them.

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Hey,

so far i really like the game and how you corrupt innocent android princesses :) Just one question: Will there be an option later on, so that the girls are shaved down there?

Thanks for the replay

Salty01

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
Hey,

so far i really like the game and how you corrupt innocent android princesses :) Just one question: Will there be an option later on, so that the girls are shaved down there?

Thanks for the replay

It wasn't originally planned, but with the amount of comments I'm getting on this topic, I might implement it.
Is it something that disturbs you a lot?

Reactions: Buffalo Fred

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
It wasn't originally planned, but with the amount of comments I'm getting on this topic, I might implement it.
Got to say, while I'd not want to deny anyone an option, I quite like the women as they are. It's a bit unusual for most of the games I've seen and, in my opinion, refreshing in a quirky way.
Ongoing thanks for your excellent game.

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
If I can be completely honest, I would say yes, it bothers me alot, especially on Snowwhite (it's hard to look at that big black patch). Of course this is just my opinion and I talk only for myself: But I prefer the shaved option.
I know it is a lot of work (especially with drawn work), but I would appreciate it, if you can implement a shaved option for all princesses --> if it's not too much of work.

Thanks for asking me and that you consider to implement it :)

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
I wouldn't say I find it "disturbing" but it is a preference. Some prefer bush, others prefer bald. I'm betting that if you polled your patrons you'd see a 50/50 split.

If the bandwidth is there for it to be the players option, it might be worthwhile to implement.

xMetaK

Jun 7, 2019
Hey guys i modified some files i let u them there if u wanna look =)

uncompile on the game folder to load it ingame.
U can see the images just going to the folder btw

cheers!

preview:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

somebody_somewhere

Mar 3, 2021
For places where you have to choose between outfits which can't see until long after the choice, do you get an option to recover the others later? I haven't been playing for very long and already run into two instances of this (for Anna).

It's really annoying to have to choose to seemingly permanently loss of options you might want with no information. This is made much worse by the fact that his game is so RNG driven, making it very costly to just save and go down alternate routes.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
For places where you have to choose between outfits which can't see until long after the choice, do you get an option to recover the others later? I haven't been playing for very long and already run into two instances of this (for Anna).

It's really annoying to have to choose to seemingly permanently loss of options you might want with no information. This is made much worse by the fact that his game is so RNG driven, making it very costly to just save and go down alternate routes.
The game save/load feature is very straightforward so if unsure use it immediately before a decision.
I'm unaware of a choice I had to make which led to any outfit becoming unavailable, if you have an example of one could you state which outfit it is thta's concerning you.

somebody_somewhere

Mar 3, 2021
The game save/load feature is very straightforward so if unsure use it immediately before a decision.
I'm unaware of a choice I had to make which led to any outfit becoming unavailable, if you have an example of one could you state which outfit it is thta's concerning you.
As mentioned twice for Anna
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sdoughnut

Mar 30, 2021
does anybody have perfect saves or at least walkthrough, i played twice, and still have a few scenes unlocked, i`m confused now

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes