Trapstar102

Jul 1, 2018
Please keep the bush. That makes this game unique IMHO. Too many games don't take the time for that and it leaves it bland for me. Games with pubic hair stand out for me in a good way.

Reactions: camberhorse

Alex Starr

Jun 22, 2018
is there any new content? I've done up through the magic mirror thing and just, don't seem to have anything to do, where these last few updates just bug fixes and such?

Trapstar102

Jul 1, 2018
Fuck.... so am I forever locked out of not being able to fuck anna cuz I asked for a blowjob????

Is there nothing else that can't be done?

Trapstar102

Jul 1, 2018
Welp just now reading everything in the chat and I guess I'm locked out of a good amount of content....

Wish it was explicitly stated that my choices were gonna have a negative effect and I wouldn't be able to see certain scenes.

I never ask for saves because I like my own journey, but at this point, I might need one since I do not want to go back to all that drone grinding it's way too tedious to go through another go around for some content.

Artwork is nice and all and I like the dialogue. That's all I can say without sounding ungrateful and some folks don't like critiques I guess.

Here's hoping for future updates that help the lockout or if I can get a full save regrettably. Very frustrated.

Reactions: sexypeanut

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
It wasn't originally planned, but with the amount of comments I'm getting on this topic, I might implement it.
Is it something that disturbs you a lot?
Not the guy you asked but thought I'd pitch in. I'm liking the game quite a bit - love me some good 2d art style in a sea of 3d posing. But I can't deny that I prefer the shaved variety. Thanks for even considering it!

Reactions: sexypeanut

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
is there any new content? I've done up through the magic mirror thing and just, don't seem to have anything to do, where these last few updates just bug fixes and such?
Many of the recent updates are to artwork. I think there's been some tinkering with the drone as well. If you don't have any open quests, you've probably seen everything.

sdoughnut

Mar 30, 2021
Many of the recent updates are to artwork. I think there's been some tinkering with the drone as well. If you don't have any open quests, you've probably seen everything.
i took a few screenshots of my game status, apparently some quests are still unlocked, i'm kinda stuck.
1.png
2.png
3.png

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
I'd like to suggest some kind of alarm when the automatic drone is at 3 or less HP. It's easy to forget about it and lose all of its loot!

Reactions: smokincandi69

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
i took a few screenshots of my game status, apparently some quests are still unlocked, i'm kinda stuck.
View attachment 1115693
View attachment 1115694
View attachment 1115695
The Patreon quests are not required for the main story. To activate them, you'd need a special code. You may be able to find those codes by searching this thread. However, there should be a second page for the quest log. There's at least one quest that you need to take specific actions on to solve fully. That information should also be available by searching this thread.

qtg

Apr 14, 2019
I'm done with most things and the end of version message played but I can't figure out how to progress "A Full Schooling" or how to find elsa

roguelikel

Jul 22, 2020
Am I retarded or i cannot find/start the new scene in 0.27 P2 after unlocking all in the previous part? Am i missing something?

doomngloom

May 16, 2018
so, i found a bit of a game-breaking bug in the double apple quest.
i went on an expedition and found the chest the first time, and after talking to Tink, the drone did not move to the next zone, hitting search at that point said it found a gold coin, but when i try to go to the next text box the game locks up and eventually gives an error message about a "possible infinite loop".
it's easy enough to avoid, just by moving to the next zone rather than re-searching the current one, but it's still an issue i thought i should bring up.
edit: just found that it also happens the second time you get to the chest, and get the data from it. search the same spot over again=infinite loop coin.

Last edited:

Insane814

Jan 31, 2019
I downloaded 0.27P2.2 after leaving the game at 26.1. There seemed to be no problem with the save file but after I played all the new content I'm missing quest images 13 & 14 in the gallery and on the completion board the last story and character mission are questionmarks too (the ones on the second page)
I let a few days run, doing every possible activity each day but no new lead or quest.
Anyone got an idea?

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes