yok ki

Jul 24, 2018
Seems like you update the game very frequently. Just a suggestion, try to create an update file so instead of downloading a full 1gb everytime, we can download the update. Otherwise people like me might go "I will just wait for a few updates to download them together" and your numbers might drop.

Salty01

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
Seems like you update the game very frequently. Just a suggestion, try to create an update file so instead of downloading a full 1gb everytime, we can download the update. Otherwise people like me might go "I will just wait for a few updates to download them together" and your numbers might drop.
This is a good idea indeed.
I'll try this for the next small update

Dracana

Nov 26, 2017
Alrighty. Well im definitely stuck. I have completed anna up to Cumming on her and waiting to find the second book. Snow white is on the last coin quest. But I cannot seem to find the patreon coin or have any of the patreon content or quests actually trigger despite putting in every single code and sleeping quite a bit. I have the crown coin so I could probably continue those quests. But is there any way to force the patreon content?

samuro

May 20, 2018
Alrighty. Well im definitely stuck. I have completed anna up to Cumming on her and waiting to find the second book. Snow white is on the last coin quest. But I cannot seem to find the patreon coin or have any of the patreon content or quests actually trigger despite putting in every single code and sleeping quite a bit. I have the crown coin so I could probably continue those quests. But is there any way to force the patreon content?
You can find coins by drone, by Emme shop. Also, when you enter patreon code?

Mash-Nexus

Feb 28, 2017
New update but still locked at the same place.. Jolly Faeries quest are finished but not the servant quest.
i don't want to loose my save but i don't know what to do, cause right now Anna and Snow White are locked with their big white and empty eyes and the pirate faery are gone, i can't go to the place where she was to finish the quest.

Redzhi

Apr 13, 2021
Please help me, I don't know what to do, I'm stuck on a quest with Amy in a cave. How do I open the door? Why does the computer require clothes data? How do I finish this?

SnowKing

Jun 19, 2019
After 185 tries using the drone (around 30000 credits obtained) to try to get the patreon coin, I realized that none of the patreon events have triggered yet. I can only assume that there is a new code for the patreon events and that the ones on this page are yet to be updated.

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes