smokincandi69

Aug 2, 2020
After 185 tries using the drone (around 30000 credits obtained) to try to get the patreon coin, I realized that none of the patreon events have triggered yet. I can only assume that there is a new code for the patreon events and that the ones on this page are yet to be updated.
is it not WILY_FAIRIES anymore

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Since Salty01 is active on this thread, it's safe to assume that anytime someone leaks the Patreon codes he changes them in the next update. If you really want them your best option is to bite the bullet and support him on Patreon in stead of begging for the new code every update.

Reactions: Staimh

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018
Since Salty01 is active on this thread, it's safe to assume that anytime someone leaks the Patreon codes he changes them in the next update. If you really want them your best option is to bite the bullet and support him on Patreon in stead of begging for the new code every update.
He does not change them he just writes pms pleading to delete them

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
1 question where do I find the gold coins I skipped the whole thing
Finding gold coins
Either buy them from Emee or find them while drone scavenging; They appear to turn up in either location randomly

uiosi

Aug 4, 2019
I realy like game, but i find myself constantly backing beocuse you cant choose other sceen and stuf... Evryting is so permanent, and i just found out the ending is totaly difrent for Anna if you do some extra steps at end....

Bentsay

Dec 20, 2017
Does the current patreon code work?
Stuck on anna's 2nd sewing bit waiting for the book and snow white's last 2 coins, none of the patreon quests are working atm.

user0032

Aug 18, 2017
We really need a Tinkerbell scene. She's easily best girl. One of the scenes way down the line could be that she goes back in the jar and we fill it up with... ;) Then she swims and plays in it.
Hope we can get a scene with the boss à la Hilzartov Fairy / Servant of Death :BootyTime: what would that even be called? A hug-job? Full-body-job?
I hope we do, and according to the danbooru description of koonago that wold be called whole body handjob.
Example:
__aerie_bravely_default_and_1_more_drawn_by_triuni__7976b05532dca60baaa5d8d5c8385608.jpg

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes