Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
So once upon a time i wanted to play a game, question how many girls are there in the game and how much content? :) :D

King the King

May 11, 2020
Quick question not sure if anyone knows or has asked this but do you know what the quest image 15 is or how to get it

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.27P2.2 APK

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This game is absolutely utterly boring! After 15 minutes of nothing but drone crap.. go to sleep.. drone crap.. go to sleep.. I said fuck this game.. it's not worth the GRIND. Not just grind but UTTERLY dull slow grinding. And don't get me started on that awful racket for music during the drone which you will be spending 90% of the entire game time doing.. ugh.. it is bad.. just bad repetitive rack that will soon have you muting for your sanity.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Excellent game
The NPCs' personalities are well characterised with good dialogue which makes a lot of use of gentle sarcasm and teasing.
The artwork is cracking, both the NPCs and all the backgrounds.
The sex scenes are erotic and fun.
The player does have to do some work to progress, this is a long long way from a VN.
Additionally the developer is good enough to review this thread regularly to help with issues and give advice.

adroitpenguin20

Apr 3, 2021
i cant get past the part where you talk to 'm' i cant remeber her name. all charachters have nothing to do and the shop for emee is empty.....

Salty01

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
i cant get past the part where you talk to 'm' i cant remeber her name. all charachters have nothing to do and the shop for emee is empty.....
Maybe you have reached the end of the current game. Wait for the next update to continue.

sdoughnut

Mar 30, 2021
The Patreon quests are not required for the main story. To activate them, you'd need a special code. You may be able to find those codes by searching this thread. However, there should be a second page for the quest log. There's at least one quest that you need to take specific actions on to solve fully. That information should also be available by searching this thread.
i've found those codes, but i dont know how to trigger the quests with specific actions

the1396

Aug 2, 2019
as for the bush... eeh depends on char for me. snow makes sense seeing her era also. anna is meant to be younger and i can't picture her having a full one (maybe light trim at most) and eemee is super wealthy. i feel she pays for a deluxe shaver to be ultra smooth

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes