krex44

Mar 5, 2020
umm does it matter who i choose to help me find the evil queen's magic mirror? do i like miss something with emee if i choose melissandre and vice versa?

Salty01

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
umm does it matter who i choose to help me find the evil queen's magic mirror? do i like miss something with emee if i choose melissandre and vice versa?
There is just a small cosmetic reward and it increases the relationship with the character.
( But without locking anything for the other character. )

Dissidia

Oct 12, 2019
---SPOILER Chapter2---

Can someone help me, yesterday i tried to get a perfect file with every scene, but after i tried to get the fox tail plug from Eme the dialogue just changed and i gifted her a dress? i couldnt end chapter 2 without getting the plug and having sex with anna
What did I do wrong?

Last edited:

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
---SPOILER Chapter2---

Can someone help me, yesterday i tried to get a perfect file with every scene, but after i tried to get the fox tail plug from Eme the dialogue just changed and i gifted her a dress? i couldnt end chapter 2 without getting the plug and having sex with anna
What did I do wrong?
IIRC, you have to decline oral with Anna to keep the, uh, "other route" open, as it were. Ahem.

samuro

May 20, 2018
I spent some money .. Don't wait 0.28. A character is added there, but only for Patreons. So...

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes