peridotslab

Jan 14, 2019
I started a new game and i think i softlocked myself with snow white. I got all her underwear and found the cookbook on an expedition, but she still gets mad at me if I try to look at her boobs. Pie cooking always says unavailable and I can't gift her the cookbook. Is there some kinda workaround? Save attached.

Salty01

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
I started a new game and i think i softlocked myself with snow white. I got all her underwear and found the cookbook on an expedition, but she still gets mad at me if I try to look at her boobs. Pie cooking always says unavailable and I can't gift her the cookbook. Is there some kinda workaround? Save attached.
Go see tinker

Reactions: peridotslab

Rasputin1980

Jul 4, 2017
Anyone know how to circumvent the bug that you can't use any gold coins with Snowwhite anymore after you got rid of the android virus?

uncle_pervy

May 10, 2020
I just did a few searches in this thread for any posts for this issue and found none, so I hope it hasn't already been addressed. I hate to read all posts in 53 pages, but I also don't like to make redundant posts either. Anyway, here's the problem:
I've unlocked all gallery data images from 1-9, but when I try to open 10, the game just tells me I have to unlock 1-9. Is there a fix or patch in the works for that?

Salty01

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
I just did a few searches in this thread for any posts for this issue and found none, so I hope it hasn't already been addressed. I hate to read all posts in 53 pages, but I also don't like to make redundant posts either. Anyway, here's the problem:
I've unlocked all gallery data images from 1-9, but when I try to open 10, the game just tells me I have to unlock 1-9. Is there a fix or patch in the works for that?
I think it's because you are not far enough in the game. Try to play the main story a bit more.

Reactions: uncle_pervy

Rasputin1980

Jul 4, 2017
dunno if it's in here already, but the console commands to unlock the gallery images:
1. filter(lambda x:'GalleryImageQuest', dir())
Shows you the names of all the Gallery quests.
2. Set which ever quest you want to see as ' = True'

Will affect other aspects of the game, not just the gallery so it may wreck your save. Was useful when I accidentally used the crown coin before the double apple coin & locked the gallery image.
and which command would that be for the double apple quest?
the list has no speaking entries and your hint on how to activate is a bit vague.

CandyKills

Jul 25, 2018
I think I'm really dumb but, I'm stuck on the "CUVE N°" can someone give me a help, cause I already tried a lot of numbers combinations '-'

Gaele

Jul 14, 2017
I'm stucked on Anna's quest. I have unlocked all Tinkerbell's clothes and hairstyles. I gave Anna a new cloth, changed her hairstyle and completed the book, but she's going to ask me for a new one and I can't go further in the story. Same thing with Rapunzel. I don't have anything to do

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes