Trughartar

Jan 22, 2018
Thanks for the update, looking great again! :)
Rapunzel related question - from the text I would understand that there are two "paths" how it goes down (presumably alternate ending scenes?). But it seems that I always end up in one route (presumably the "nice" one, not the "evil" one?), despite picking the different answers with TB in the one scene.
Does anyone know where the fork would come in, or if there is any even?

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
left the game for quite a while and started playing again now, gotta say I really like the drone coin boost

Mash-Nexus

Feb 28, 2017
New update but still locked at the same place.. Jolly Faeries quest are finished but not the servant quest.
i don't want to loose my save but i don't know what to do, cause right now Anna and Snow White are locked with their big white and empty eyes and the pirate faery are gone, i can't go to the place where she was to finish the quest.
2 months and still the same problem anyone know if i could do anything?

wjrjbnjd

Aug 6, 2016
what does the circle with a diagonal line mean?? does it mean i failed the quest and locked out or do I have to continue?

Firenn

Apr 26, 2017
Where i can find level two sewing book? Emee give a one of two book. I read it but still i can't move further quest.

lolviidark

Aug 26, 2020
I already finished all the quests except the Double Apple. Anyone who is experiencing the same problem that the quest wont trigger or start

StarsMan423

May 3, 2018
I already finished all the quests except the Double Apple. Anyone who is experiencing the same problem that the quest wont trigger or start
Double Apple is only available as long as the wishing well is available. You need to fine the Double Apple Coin and throw it down the well to work.

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes