Trenton

Dec 10, 2017
Had the scene w/ Emee & Rapunzel after buying her art book, stuck with "You don't have the skills for that" every time I try to talk to her about her colors now. Can't seem to progress past that green heart, now. Tips?

smokincandi69

Aug 2, 2020
Had the scene w/ Emee & Rapunzel after buying her art book, stuck with "You don't have the skills for that" every time I try to talk to her about her colors now. Can't seem to progress past that green heart, now. Tips?
did you trying reading the art book

cscorp

Dec 22, 2018
So I just received a notice while trying to save the game. I received an "error has occurred" on my screen and I noticed a trackback.exe. thing. Don't know what that is or means but I don't have the option to go back, skip, etc. on the bottom. Any idea how I can fix this?

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
I may or may not be an idiot, but I can't seem to figure out how to progress the paint thing with Rapunzel. I could swear I got the art book, but Emee doesn't have it, I can't seem to find it with the drone, it's not in the computer shop, and it's not on my bookshelf. How do I get it so I can keep going with her? Or do I have to progress her main story first? (there's a gold heart option...I think it's about her not going out much or something)

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes