Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
" To start this update, go to the outpost 05 and continue your adventure!"

Where is that? I thought I knew but I've been everywhere and can't find it

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
Yeah.....I went to Anna in Snowy Peek and Snow White in Magic Forrest and it was not there. Then I used the right door and tried to go to the lab and I got a new dress for Tinkerbell to celibrate the victory of Snow White. After that I went outside and there was nothing there. I even tried the "Home" location and found nothing. I even tried to go to the moon and visit Emee. I slept for a day, tried to talk to Tinker Bell. There is no way to get to outpost 0.5!

As for where it is, it is either near Anna or it is near Snow White. That is the only 2 locations....... that I remember having a outpost there.

Reactions: Congressman Weiner

Salty01

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
I guess this update was just a bug fix. That or there is a bug that is preventing you from getting to outpost 0.5 Cause it ain't showing up ANYWHERE!!!!!
Yeah so... you just have to keep playing.
The outpost 05 will appear after you finished the quest "A Queen On Hold"
You don't really have to search for it.

1616550436865.png

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
Is it me, or is Salty01 saying 2 different things? They say after the quest "A Queen on hold" an outpost will appear to continue the game.

Yeah so... you just have to keep playing.
The outpost 05 will appear after you finished the quest "A Queen On Hold"
You don't really have to search for it.

Then in another post further down they are saying there is no more content after "A Queen On Hold" .

There is more content after "A Queen on Hold"
You can see that in the second page of the quest panel :
Sooooooo, which is it??? Is there more content after "A Queen On Hold"? Or not? If not what was this update about? Just bug fixes?

Salty01

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
ben7513
There is.
I think you read it wrong.
I wrote that there is more quest after "A Queen On Hold".

After this quest is finished, Tinker will wake you up the next day to tell you to go to outpost 05 in the magic forest.
You go there and continue the adventure.
Nothing very difficult here.

smokincandi69

Aug 2, 2020
When i enter a code it says all previous content unlocked should i trust itbecause i cannot find the coin and neither can i start the patreon quests -.-"
how far in the game are you cause that could be why although the code could have been changed with the new update although I do not know for sure :)

MrDefault

Dec 19, 2017
Do you like inflicting pain and suffering? Because random steal of AP is exactly that. I beg you, REMOVE RANDOM DEBUFFS, ADD PERMANENT UPGRADES TO DRONE. We really dont need a mix of grind and gamble, it just adds extra hour of eye pain... Also some kind of notification about new clothes would be nice. I have finished both ending (Emma + naked sex and M + clothed sex) and when I started third approach , I dicovered that there is outfit for Bell..

hm4steve

Oct 5, 2017
I am stuck. I gave chest and item to melisandre and nothing happens. I have talked to everyone completed the bonny quest and nothing. Any advice would be welcome.

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes