Saintrommel77

Feb 4, 2021
Need help with the Snow White quest. Can't figure out how to get the crown. It's not in the droid mini-game and I can't build it so I don't have the blueprint. Would appreciate the help.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Need help with the Snow White quest. Can't figure out how to get the crown. It's not in the droid mini-game and I can't build it so I don't have the blueprint. Would appreciate the help.
Fairly positive I picked it up very early with the droid, have noticed re-playing the game some items (certainly the gold coins) are definitely available either from the droid game or to purchase from Emee (only one or the other never both).

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
I am stuck all main story quests are green checked except prince pride has an orange slashed circle. All character quests are green check except the bottom is still ???. I talked to every girl non have anything to say I have run the drone 35 times nothing came up I have no idea what to do.
Ever figure this out? I'm stuck in the same place.

Kael

May 29, 2017
It is possible you need to unlock the hairstyles before you can proceed, making tinker a hat or something should unlock the hairstyles.

Saintrommel77

Feb 4, 2021
It is possible you need to unlock the hairstyles before you can proceed, making tinker a hat or something should unlock the hairstyles.
I do have the hairstyles locked but when I buy a hat blueprint from Emee it won't show up to be crafted or unlocked the hairstyles section.

Kael

May 29, 2017
I do have the hairstyles locked but when I buy a hat blueprint from Emee it won't show up to be crafted or unlocked the hairstyles section.
At one point tinker give you a quest to get her a new hat, I believe it can be made in the machine in the clothes section, once she has it it should unlock the hairstyles. I had the same issues with the crown not being available and I just started doing everything left over. The tinkerbel hat quest was one.

Saintrommel77

Feb 4, 2021
At one point tinker give you a quest to get her a new hat, I believe it can be made in the machine in the clothes section, once she has it it should unlock the hairstyles. I had the same issues with the crown not being available and I just started doing everything left over. The tinkerbel hat quest was one.
Alright, thanks! Guess I'll have to make a new save.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
you meant the crown coin right because I am pretty sure you get that from her
I'm quite sure most of the coins can be bought either from Emee or picked up with the drone but once obtained from one source they are no longer available at the other. The crown coin may be a special case.

Hasul1122

May 31, 2020
I'm not sure if someone addressed this already but I found a bug that causes the game to crash. What happened is that I buy (from what I remember is) the last golden coin from Emee and play the drone game. I get to the middle and searched the area to find the locked chest that needs Em-AI's help to unlock. After that I search the exact same spot again only to find a golden coin which causes me to get an infinite loop error. Then I press the "rollback" option which causes the game window to close and it gives me a traceback.txt file. This is what both error messages say.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes