ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
Am stuck, i picked 20,000 leagues under the sea, read the 1st chapter, but now i can't move on from that, every time i click the bookshelf it tells me i've picked my book for the night, been going on for weeks in game now, can't move on with Anna 'cos i can't read the next book, and how do i get the patreon coin, don't tell me to become a patreon, broker than broke at the mo, so can't move on with Snow either as i won't click the crown coin until i've clicked the patreon, am a completionist, if i can't play it all i simply won't play on, it's like being asked to fill a jigsaw with pieces missing, if i had realised there would be parts behind a paywall i never would have started

Well shite, i realize none of the patreon quests have started, have used WILY_FAIRIES, the game says thanks for being a Patreon and that the quests will open but they don't

Last edited:

smokincandi69

Aug 2, 2020
Am stuck, i picked 20,000 leagues under the sea, read the 1st chapter, but now i can't move on from that, every time i click the bookshelf it tells me i've picked my book for the night, been going on for weeks in game now, can't move on with Anna 'cos i can't read the next book, and how do i get the patreon coin, don't tell me to become a patreon, broker than broke at the mo, so can't move on with Snow either as i won't click the crown coin until i've clicked the patreon, am a completionist, if i can't play it all i simply won't play on, it's like being asked to fill a jigsaw with pieces missing, if i had realised there would be parts behind a paywall i never would have started

Well shite, i realize none of the patreon quests have started, have used WILY_FAIRIES, the game says thanks for being a Patreon and that the quests will open but they don't
the correct code now is THY_GOLDEN_STAIR

Reactions: Eindal
Mar 19, 2020
This was one of my favorite games on the site. Ever since Salty made the decision to pull the game files and leave everything in Archive, it has been a mess. I don't know why, but it now locks up frequently. For everyone that it still works for, best wishes.

Phillip.J.Fry

Oct 5, 2020
Tou need to finish the dress quest for Anna I think, when she refuse to wear it it should start
I think I already did. Whenever I go back now, she just asks when the next lesson will start, and I say I have a few things left to do. I don't see any other books to read or options to do anything else.

ADADStart

Apr 18, 2020
Finding second sewing book
After checking my save files this might get something moving. After an unsuccessful teaching attempt with Anna Tinker tells the MC off. Subsequent chat mentions books. Go and see Emee. She doesn't have the book you want but offers a Jules Verne one. Maybe you have to read it maybe you don't, I did.
How did you get the unsuccessful teaching attempt? It just says I don't have the knowledge for it

User312

Apr 19, 2018
How do you unlock the paints and all further books?
I got everything done with anna and now I need the next book.
I read the book that Emee wanted me to and I am not getting any dialog that lets me know I can buy the next book...
I even visit Emee everyday to check if it is finallyunlocked but no luck... Same with the paints for Rapunzel....

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
How do you unlock the paints and all further books?
I got everything done with anna and now I need the next book.
I read the book that Emee wanted me to and I am not getting any dialog that lets me know I can buy the next book...
I even visit Emee everyday to check if it is finallyunlocked but no luck... Same with the paints for Rapunzel....
You need to visit Melisandre at the Lab (when you click on the door to leave the office, it'll give you the option to go to the Laboratory). Repeat until she gives you the paints

raptor8721

Jun 11, 2018
I'm in the snow post trying to use the old computer. How do I scroll on the computer down to annas file on mobile? i can't progress in the game at all, I can't even go back to the base.

Reactions: CriminalSnail

Asllow

Dec 29, 2019
Hey guys, I'm stuck in a certain part of the game, it seems they have a virus, and it crashed all the androids, how do I get out of here?

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes