deckelmouk

Sep 3, 2017
clothes strapes to not work??? I bought them but it shows zero. Is there a work around? Nevermind, have to wait a day and check my mailbox but now i'm stuck with sewing lesson novice which is nowhere available... I certainly forgot something

Last edited:

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I believe THY_GOLDEN_STAIR will unlock all of the current Patreon content.
I 've tried using this code and it always gives an error , if this code works in this new version then never mind , I 'm using a previous version , and I managed to complete the patreon coin event , just missing the patreon quest 5 event

Reactions: Ecchi lover

apostatefarm

Jul 31, 2018
I 've tried using this code and it always gives an error , if this code works in this new version then never mind , I 'm using a previous version , and I managed to complete the patreon coin event , just missing the patreon quest 5 event
Yeah the thing that trips people up is that each separate version has its own unique patreon code, hence a lot of folks getting confused and codes not working every time they get leaked.

Worth mentioning Salty's one of the few devs that I actually bother kicking patreon bucks to whenever I have the spare budget for it, I really dig this game and where it's going. Support the games you like!

dagarridomot

Jan 21, 2019
Guys, I have a problem to play all the Patreon quests (Rapunzel). I used the code THY_GOLDEN_STAIR but I can't play the last two quests. Here is the situation I'm stuck with:

screenshot0032.png screenshot0033.png screenshot0034.png screenshot0035.png

How do I unlock the remaining quests?

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes