zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I have everything except the "Double Apple" one. Not sure how to find that one.
and the gold coins mission , when you get several coins , the bell will say that you have a special coin , and you will have to explore to find the chest , when you find the chest you have to have a password , go to the moon and get the password , go back to explore and get the coin

Reactions: Congressman Weiner

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I've used all the codes up to the golden stair code, and even so the patreon quest 5 was not activated, does anyone have the real code for this quest?

x_Flinx_x

Jul 4, 2020
I've used all the codes up to the golden stair code, and even so the patreon quest 5 was not activated, does anyone have the real code for this quest?
The 5th Patreon Quest doesn't show up as soon as you enter the code, you have to find the quest. I thought I wasn't getting it either, and then it just showed up. (IIRC, that one is a follow up to the Servent, which you already have. Try going down to the Laboratory?)

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
The 5th Patreon Quest doesn't show up as soon as you enter the code, you have to find the quest. I thought I wasn't getting it either, and then it just showed up. (IIRC, that one is a follow up to the Servent, which you already have. Try going down to the Laboratory?)
oh well I stopped at the mission where I find Melisandre dressed in a red hat with a wolf's head

x_Flinx_x

Jul 4, 2020
oh well I stopped at the mission where I find Melisandre dressed in a red hat with a wolf's head
I am 99% sure that Patreon Quest #5 shows up after you get Melisandre established at your base, and even when the code is correctly entered, it is just a Question Mark until you are on the quest.

Lil Caster

Mar 6, 2019
IIRC you click on Character Status (But it has been a while.)
I already did but it doesn't matter since it doesn't scroll down on Android anyways.

Can't say that I'm not disappointed, but oh welp everybody makes mistakes so It's understandable and it's probably the only reason why there's no Android Port on the Latest Version because they can't find a solution to fix this bug.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I am 99% sure that Patreon Quest #5 shows up after you get Melisandre established at your base, and even when the code is correctly entered, it is just a Question Mark until you are on the quest.
OK , the quest appears , and I was able to complete the game in 100% with all the achievements released , now I just have to wait for the translation of the game in the new version to continue playing

1627956015359.png

Kloudo

May 31, 2020
I can't seem to get the riddle for Sphinx (1st one?), the 4 - 2 - 3 legs, the answer is man or humans I assume but I'm probably messing up the format and can't get it correct.

Kloudo

May 31, 2020
Need to capitalize it.
Human instead of human. That's all it is.
... seriously, HAHAHA!
I tried all lower case, all uppercase, with an S at the end, various versions like homosapien etc ... thought I don't the first letter capped, oh well, thanks for the help hahaha.

Reactions: Gigawama
3.90 star(s) 81 Votes