MotoRola

Apr 12, 2018
I need a respot for this, SPHINX
"when you do not know what I am, then I am something, when you know what I am, then I am nothing, what I am?"

Reactions: fasefive

DanielKyle

Mar 21, 2022
I need help please i im stuck at emee when i ask her "How's the rosette corruption progressing" she will say "progressing, slowly but surely" did i do something wrong or missed something?? and second when i change Emee outfit to Aenari Pilot Jacket and pres "???" She will say "I dont think so" please tell me what did i do wrong im literary going crazy right not trying to figure out what i did wrong and i'm also a little crying and believe that game seven times already and i can't still figured out

IceNeo2

Jun 23, 2018
Does anyone know the answer for a locked chest that says "GUESS I'LL"? I found it while searching for credits...

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
I need help please i im stuck at emee when i ask her "How's the rosette corruption progressing" she will say "progressing, slowly but surely" did i do something wrong or missed something?? and second when i change Emee outfit to Aenari Pilot Jacket and pres "???" She will say "I dont think so" please tell me what did i do wrong im literary going crazy right not trying to figure out what i did wrong and i'm also a little crying and believe that game seven times already and i can't still figured out
You simply doesn't had enough relationship points with Emee for her altered Pilot Jacket Outfit. You clicked on the ??? too soon and maybe you have locked out yourself there to get this option. When the Heart now is a combined form of yellow and black.

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
I entered the Patreon codes in the op but the content doesn't work.
Even the validation message is grayed out.
Can anyone help me?

3.90 star(s) 82 Votes