Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
Do u wanna build a?
That one is trivial. There is a link to the chest codes in the 1st post. They are all old memes or pop culture references & all easily googleable except 1 (for some reason google didnt know "the antic book of love" is the kamasutra).

SonicEdge

Jan 30, 2018
How do you start the Full Schooling Quest? Done everything as far as I can see except the double apples, which I'm too lazy for

lokiharvest1

Feb 3, 2018
Yo Can I ask I'm having trouble remembering a game, it's quite similar to this but somewhat darker?, u had a demon named kelisas in that game, and it was d1sney based also, if anyone know I would love to know it.

kkkohut

Apr 3, 2020
I have encountered a problem. I can´t seem to pass the snow white quest, since I need the tiara. however, I still didn´t unlock the option to create hairstyles whatsoever? Is it a bug? What should I do in order to unlock the abilty to create hairstyles?

Reactions: Grelk

tohot2pimp

Nov 9, 2017
Yo Can I ask I'm having trouble remembering a game, it's quite similar to this but somewhat darker?, u had a demon named kelisas in that game, and it was d1sney based also, if anyone know I would love to know it.
I think you are thinking of the Bad Manners game: https://f95zone.to/threads/bad-manners-v1-70-skaz.10946/ It's the one with Frozen characters and a bunch of extra Disney characters thrown in a school setting.

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
I'm guessing he wants to know before downloading, like to see if it's worth downloading. Albeit rare, some people still have download limits and such.
Pshhh...Mega likes limits unless you give them money too.

This is one I usually skip every few builds on...only so much fairy / fantasy tales to fap to. Add Little Red Riding Hood or Hudy Jopps ;)

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
I mean, ISP levels of limits. Like 50 gb a month, it's still around.

And yes... this one is one of the ones where each update isn't much. So if you're hoping for a decent amount of content, it would be one to skip an update or 2.

3.90 star(s) 80 Votes