xorbyez

Feb 17, 2019
Its been several updates since I played this game. I recall finishing the Tinker/Bonny quest but whenever I click the bell it says "Tinker is with Bonny right now." Bug or am I missing something?

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------

Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão : v0.34

Enigma da sphinx aceita resposta em português

1651447791163.png

PS: Recomendo bota o Nude Mod depois da Tradução

Last edited:

Shakaxhi

Mar 20, 2020
Is there a way to unlock the full gallery? Because I think that I'm did somthing wrong with Emee and I don't wanna do the full
game once again

Bixbite

Jul 12, 2019
The game has a button with Changes.
The point of reading the changelog is to help you decide if you want to bother to download an update for the game. Believe it or not, bandwidth and datacaps are still issues for some people.

Edit: English

Austin3456

Aug 15, 2018
The point of reading the changelog is to help you decide if you want to bother to download an update for the game. Believe it or not, bandwidth and datacaps are still issues for some people.

Edit: English
plus its always nice to know how much content is in an update so I don't download a whole game for a few lines of dialogue and 1 new sex scene

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
plus its always nice to know how much content is in an update so I don't download a whole game for a few lines of dialogue and 1 new sex scene
I can not say that , I have to download the entire game depending on whether there is 1 or 2 update to fix the bug , and why do I do translation , so even if the game has little text to show , some text from the old version must have changed

NothMeh

Jun 15, 2021
1651470689489.png

what am i supposed to do here? she keeps on saying "Maybe we should arrange my hair first.", but the change clothes option are locked(?)

3.90 star(s) 80 Votes