zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Still has nothing to do with anything.... But, if the mod is out there, there's no way you're 100% the only one who has it.
I don't know, until today I haven't seen this mod, and as I was playing with the game's codes, I ended up creating the mod and edited 8 images

Kelvinjohan2016

May 6, 2022
Tinker Bell will tell you to meet Emee at Snow Outpost ___ (I believe it's 16). Go to the globe, if you select the Moon, it will tell you Emee isn't there. If you choose Snoy Point, it will give you the option for the Outpost. When you get there, Emee will tell you she's waiting for a drone to collect data, and while you're waiting, she has an idea about how to pass the time. That's when she strips and you get the sex scene with her.

If you're getting the exception before you get there, try reinstalling the game, like I did. That's the only way I got past the exception.

View attachment 1800709 View attachment 1800710 View attachment 1800711 View attachment 1800712 View attachment 1800713

I've been trying to get the option but it's coming as "???"

In the previous meeting with her with the drone, there's an option to drink Manza which is blacked out for me. I tried replaying an earlier save but it's still blocked. I dunno where i fucked up

Grandvisier

Nov 1, 2019
I've been trying to get the option but it's coming as "???"

In the previous meeting with her with the drone, there's an option to drink Manza which is blacked out for me. I tried replaying an earlier save but it's still blocked. I dunno where i fucked up
That's WAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY earlier in the game than the issue we were discussing.

Grandvisier

Nov 1, 2019
I don't know, until today I haven't seen this mod, and as I was playing with the game's codes, I ended up creating the mod and edited 8 images
Then you aren't 100% sure, are you?

Still has no relevance to anything, just you posting something unrelated in an effort to suck your own dick. I guess this is what you want:
download.gif

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Then you aren't 100% sure, are you?

Still has no relevance to anything, just you posting something unrelated in an effort to suck your own dick. I guess this is what you want:
View attachment 1805346
the photo I had posted was just a joke, of an outfit that is not in the game, more than I managed to activate the outfit to appear in some scene

Last edited:

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Update Chapt2 V0.3

I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
Atualização Chapt2 V0.3
Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão : Chapt2 V0.3

os Enigma da sphinx aceita resposta em português e ja vem com as resposta

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

o mesmo com os baús

Nude Mod

Last edited:

Grandvisier

Nov 1, 2019
the photo I had posted was just a joke, of an outfit that is not in the game, more than I managed to activate the outfit to appear in some scene
Again... It has no bearing on the discussion, just something irrelevant you tossed out there for attention, while making a false claim.

I hope you enjoy sucking your own dick.

Glewey15

Oct 21, 2020
Hey Y'all, I have not played this game in a long time. Is the character able to romance tinkerbell yet, or is that something that just isnt going to come to the game?

Thank you

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Hey Y'all, I have not played this game in a long time. Is the character able to romance tinkerbell yet, or is that something that just isnt going to come to the game?

Thank you
As I understand, there are no current plans for romancing Tinkerbell, nor to hook up with her.

3.90 star(s) 80 Votes