Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Idk, i keep doing the drone searches but i can never find the chip
Buy the Drone AP you can buy on your PC in game (the 3 and 5, best would be the 5), use the AP 5 one and keep it up. Maybe also skip some areas. (When it says "nothing interesting here" use the "Back" option and then skip instead of search).
Also use the walkthrough in the OP. (First site of this Thread).

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Cara eu to jogando a versão traduzida e to colocando em ingles mas memso assim não esta funcuinando, baixeia versão em ingles e a resposta ainda esta sendo considerada errada
se tu baixo a versão traduzida , a resposta muda , o codigo da resposta muda , um exemplo e a resposta Map , na versão traduzida tem que responder Mapa

Reactions: Ozorius
Feb 23, 2022
Buy the Drone AP you can buy on your PC in game (the 3 and 5, best would be the 5), use the AP 5 one and keep it up. Maybe also skip some areas. (When it says "nothing interesting here" use the "Back" option and then skip instead of search).
Also use the walkthrough in the OP. (First site of this Thread).
maybe i just have really bad luck then, cause i cant seem to find them in drone searches

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Anyone knows what exectly i have to choose to make rapounzel sluttier after reboot?
choose other options , if the first time you said that the world is cool , now you must say that the world is scary , you have to choose the other options

kverob

Jun 28, 2021
choose other options , if the first time you said that the world is cool , now you must say that the world is scary , you have to choose the other options
Thx, i've changed it, got new scene, but game stopped at that point. i still have reboot option and no new quests...

John Smythe

Oct 11, 2017
Newsletter - Chapter II new content and Final update of Chapter I
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Melissandre seems pretty wild. Maybe she would be interested in anal sex... There's enough characters now, someone should be interested... Or maybe we'll have to wait until part 2. Otherwise, the tag should be removed :p

Reactions: Sir Weshmish

idontu

Sep 17, 2016
I did a whole playthrough yesterday and had a good time. Emee is frustrating though, I want her to be part of *my* harem because she's definitely the hottest, I just don't want her messing with all my girls.

3.90 star(s) 80 Votes