Jan 13, 2020
When a cheat code is entered, a big blue bar obscures the text.

Also, EMEE_CROFT is being accepted, but it refuses to allow me to enable cheats.

EDIT: BLUE_BOOTY

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
From the About Salty01 on Patreon: "All my games are completely FREE."

From latest Newsletter: "This update will be and will remain a patreon exclusive."

Way to double talk. (n)
Well, technically, if he releases the game for free at the end, it would still count. But it is indeed disappointing.

Reactions: HeHeHawHaw

TNT_Blitz

Oct 23, 2019
I have almost everything in 0.34 but i cannot get Melissandre to say yes to the yellow heart dialog.
Any help?

TNT_Blitz

Oct 23, 2019
Ill try and find some hairdos for her but IDK if there are any.
Other than some minor scripting timing issues this game has been very good and loaded with content.
I cannot wait for more :sneaky:(y)

TNT_Blitz

Oct 23, 2019
U need increase Love with her. Or find some hair for her...
So i figured out why I never got Melissandre to the full relation to do the yellow hearts.
Apparently theres a cluster fuck of script and dialogue triggers that get overwritten by others and basically i was never given the option of finding her suitcase wich made me miss a relation point.
I loaded some old saves and found it, but its really far back.

samuro

May 20, 2018
So i figured out why I never got Melissandre to the full relation to do the yellow hearts.
Apparently theres a cluster fuck of script and dialogue triggers that get overwritten by others and basically i was never given the option of finding her suitcase wich made me miss a relation point.
I loaded some old saves and found it, but its really far back.
U can easy edit love parameter for this)

TNT_Blitz

Oct 23, 2019
IDK how to change that either but I did just google Renpy save editor, and unlocked the dialog by changing the older quest from complete to false so it gave me the option of building the points i missed.
Now I have Everything unlocked :love:
Here have my save:

I played a different version before this and got pretty far but it got corrupted so i had to get a save from this site to continue where i left off, so you might see some matching player name if you took a save from this site.
Hopefully my game wont corrupt all my saves again :unsure:
this save is on the save page 101 so you gatta click that many times to get to it.

Luisarturo

Jul 12, 2022
Alguien sabe la respuesta de el acertijo de sphinx "Puedes oírme y controlarme, pero nunca verme ni tocarme". Does anyone know the answer to the sphinx riddle "You can hear me and control me, but never see me or touch me".

3.90 star(s) 80 Votes