Ad_gab5

Jun 5, 2022
Hi. when i try to click the characters affinity images it throws an exception anyone else got this?
Well nevermind it fixed itself lol. But i do have anotger problem. I can't do the office customisation thing and i never knew how, can anyone tell me the problem?

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Well nevermind it fixed itself lol. But i do have anotger problem. I can't do the office customisation thing and i never knew how, can anyone tell me the problem?
tinker clothing customization? Or changing furniture? Tiker's change of clothes takes a long time to be released

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
You never cleaned up your office properly, you missed something during cleaning. And that's unfortunate, since you get items to customize when you finish snow whites story and during sphinx "Story".

Sir Weshmish

Mar 4, 2019
Just wanna say, I love the Melissandre update. More please. Very exciting and loving the artstyle. I'm looking forward for her and everyone updates, especially chaper 2 too. Keep up the great work Sir Salty01 and team

Last edited:
Reactions: Salty01

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Could somebody list what scenes there was in 0.34 ? Don't know what salty means in his Patreon Post about a scene that reference the last Rapunzel Quest.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Could somebody list what scenes there was in 0.34 ? Don't know what salty means in his Patreon Post about a scene that reference the last Rapunzel Quest.
the new version v0.34, only has 2 new scenes with Emma, nothing more , the 2 new scenes will only be released when all Elsa's content ends

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
How do I do the Second Main Story since the first is ticked but nothing has happened?
Also what is the last Character story in the list since I can't find it? Screenshot_2022-06-11-01-01-56-98_01be4d61b7204510c909c69dcf0df332.jpg Screenshot_2022-06-11-01-01-50-01_01be4d61b7204510c909c69dcf0df332.jpg

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
How? Your Patreon Quests are all locked and one of them already locked out completely.
It must look like this
View attachment 1864881 View attachment 1864883
I did them after taking the screenshots. Only things I haven't done how to finish Ice and Magic since Anna since she does nothing and Elsa only shows her breasts or pussy with nothing else to do.
Also A Queen on Hold due to Elsa plus Cyber Stuck since I don't know how to start it.

Last edited:

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
I did them after taking the screenshots. Only things I haven't done how to finish Ice and Magic since Anna since she does nothing and Elsa only shows her breasts or pussy with nothing else to do.
Also A Queen on Hold due to Elsa plus Cyber Stuck since I don't know how to start it.
? :WaitWhat:
A Queen on hold you get before reawakening Elsa. When you have her already awakened you fucked up.
You need to delete your Save and play the game again... Make sure to not rush anything and pay attention to the hearts.

Jul 2, 2018
I changed the rendering type in the shift + g screen. After I did that I can't open the game anymore. All I get is a zoomed in screen for a couple seconds with no game open, and the my screen going back to normal again. Deleting and downloading the game again doesn't work either. Does anyone know what I can do about this? I'd really appreciate the help!

Jul 28, 2018
I changed the rendering type in the shift + g screen. After I did that I can't open the game anymore. All I get is a zoomed in screen for a couple seconds with no game open, and the my screen going back to normal again. Deleting and downloading the game again doesn't work either. Does anyone know what I can do about this? I'd really appreciate the help!
Try holding down Shift while launching the game.

forost

Jun 27, 2017
Do you know why I haven't these two options unlocked? I've putted all of the patreon codes but I have no clue why It doesn't works

3.90 star(s) 80 Votes