mekmek6969

Dec 21, 2021
Okay so, with the steam release, did they completely remove all the Disney characters?
If so, how to get them back while playing the latest release?

Farfadux

Dec 28, 2022
I am playing the chapter 1 and the Patreon codes don't work, I can't use cheat mode or access Rapunzel's quest, does anyone know if there's new code or tell me if it's bugged?

Farfadux

Dec 28, 2022
Chapter 1's code should be SNOW_QUEEN
codes are case sensitive
Thanks! I spent like 10 minutes looking for the code in the comments, I almost deleted the game
(I know it's in the code part on the main page, but I could swear I tried it)

BaronZemoS

Apr 14, 2021
As an Android user if i download v0.4 will it start from the beginning or should i start with chapter 1 and then download chapter two later

Jun 18, 2018
When Anna gets stuck in the corset the game tells you to ''click on the clips to unlock the corset'' but there's nothing there, nothing on the screen is clickable, it's just a jpeg. Completely game breaking, can't progress after that and you have to reload a previous save and never go back to her again.
Apparently this has been in the game since at least 2022 and it's still there.

DJbustnut

Jul 20, 2022
When Anna gets stuck in the corset the game tells you to ''click on the clips to unlock the corset'' but there's nothing there, nothing on the screen is clickable, it's just a jpeg. Completely game breaking, can't progress after that and you have to reload a previous save and never go back to her again.
Apparently this has been in the game since at least 2022 and it's still there.
You gotta start from the bottom and go to the top

DJbustnut

Jul 20, 2022
Finished the steam release basically the same with just art tweaks (Mel and Emee are untouched by this.) and the patron quests being built in and all of the Data Image concept are being removed in favor of complete art still enjoyed the game

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
Thanks. Oh and when I finish Ch 1 will Ch 2 blend in when I install it?
If by "blend in" you mean it will continue the story where it left off, then yes.
But if somehow you mean that all your inventory stuff also gets carried over, then unfortunately no.

mekmek6969

Dec 21, 2021
Finished the steam release basically the same with just art tweaks (Mel and Emee are untouched by this.) and the patron quests being built in and all of the Data Image concept are being removed in favor of complete art still enjoyed the game
Are the Patreon Releases unaffected by the changes? Like, will the Patreon Releases keep on having Disney characters while the Steam release will have the changed ones?

DJbustnut

Jul 20, 2022
Are the Patreon Releases unaffected by the changes? Like, will the Patreon Releases keep on having Disney characters while the Steam release will have the changed ones?
Nope Snow White is the only Disney character left in the game Anna Elsa and Rapunzel have all had name changes and art updates

mekmek6969

Dec 21, 2021
Nope Snow White is the only Disney character left in the game Anna Elsa and Rapunzel have all had name changes and art updates
Even in the Patreon v1.0, Rapunzel, Anna and Elsa are changed?
if so, then which one is the last version of Chapter-1 that DOESNT have the changes?

3.90 star(s) 80 Votes