Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
Why I can't gain corruptin when I make corruption choise to rise it up? It go below insteed to go up.
"Corruption" in this game actually represent Ingrid repressing her True Nature. Which is that of a True Slut. So, you see, you actually want her Corruption to go down. :p

Is there a galery or save?
The Gallery opens up in the Last Campfire room after you beat the Normal Ending.

Is there a good amount of h-content in the game btw ?
It's not the primary focus but it's not rare either. I just went to check and there's 32 individual sex scenes, tough some CGs get reused.

Last edited:
Reactions: iganasuK

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
In this type of game, the higher your agility usually the sooner you attack during the turn and the higher your chance of evading an attack. A higher luck, usually increases your chance of a critical hit, and has a smaller effect on evasion, defense, etc.

Without actually looking at the code and checking the formulas that's as specific as I can get.

Reactions: Kanvi4

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Locations past hoodton no more place holders , quest journal and that's all key differences from 4.5 i can point out.
Also NO new h-scenes.
NO new H ...mmm thanks for telling me i will wait till the next one

dolph lundgren

Jun 15, 2017
When im back in Bangville, where do i get the Wolfs Key for the fourth Door?

*edit: Found it. Was missing a dark Passage in the forrest.

Last edited:

RalkMK

Jul 15, 2018
compressed version gave me a ISO file. what was inside looked exactly like other times I (unknowingly) installed a "miner" programm. not recommendet. ("bloom.exe" f.e.)

broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
compressed version gave me a ISO file. what was inside looked exactly like other times I (unknowingly) installed a "miner" programm. not recommendet. ("bloom.exe" f.e.)
you mean my compression?! are you sure that you downloaded the right file not an ad or something?

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Having read the description, and looked at the pictures, I'm not at all sure what awaits me here.
But I feel compelled to try, especially because of the creator.
The background seems suitably convoluted, in any case. :D

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
I cant believe its been updated,any changes? is the genie fight fixed?
It's beatable, though there's still a minor bug that can freeze the game. Namely, don't use an attack that hit both the genie and the kid at the same time when giving the later the killing blow. When I did, it caused the genie to not die and my game crashed when I tried attacking it again.

Otherwise, it works well.

What's new in this update/patch?
A number of bugs were fixed and all of the maps were finalized, so the later half of the game actually look good now. ;)

HitD

Apr 2, 2018
There is no 'next one' this is the full game.
There should really be a completed tag for the game now.
Only Story and Story related h-scenes a completed , so its not completed game , there may be or not new scenes in side quest that Sierra plans to add.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 22 Votes