Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
So do we have a list of what skills every archetype has?
Why would we need it? You can see them in the "Learn Skills" menu. Is there some archetypes that demand insanely high amounts of money to get them adn you want to know what you'll get for the price?
And as far as I'm aware of, we don't have any lists.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Hard love , I generally love Sierra Lee games so me being extra harsh is cause I know she can do better.
Well she isn't gonna see your criticism here, as I keep pointing out to people.
As for this would suck to happen to someone... what about all the other Tales where people are fucking dying left and right? How are they even remotely better?
They're... not. Obviously. At no point does anyone say otherwise. One of the first characters you have a real conversation with outside Bangville is Wilhelm, and one of the first things he says about it is that it sounds kinda relaxing, at least compared to what he's used to.

Not all the other Tales are worse; people like Frieda have their little retreats, while Hoodton provides a pretty peaceful ordinary life for its residents. But the Tales where the story goes typically and Wolves kill people and Woodsmen kill wolves are not held up as The Way Things Should Be by anyone except the crazy Dreamers and the Order of Tales, and I don't know where you got the idea it was any other way.
That makes sense, but that's kinda lazy.
C'mon dude. Planning ahead how you're going to develop your characters isn't something real lazy people do - they're going to smash thru everything with cheats like the patch I posted. Plenty of games with skill trees show you the whole thing from the start, and we might still get that feature in the final game.

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
C'mon dude. Planning ahead how you're going to develop your characters isn't something real lazy people do - they're going to smash thru everything with cheats like the patch I posted. Plenty of games with skill trees show you the whole thing from the start, and we might still get that feature in the final game.
This game has a different skill system. You aren't locked out of everything other than that one skill that you chose to learn first, you can learn them all and find out yourself what skills you want to use. And you can always switch between archetypes and nothing stops you from doing that. I spent mere half an hour and learned almost every skill of the six initial archetypes.
You don't need to plan how you will spend every single point when you have no limits on getting more points.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
This game has a different skill system. You aren't locked out of everything other than that one skill that you chose to learn first, you can learn them all and find out yourself what skills you want to use. And you can always switch between archetypes and nothing stops you from doing that. I spent mere half an hour and learned almost every skill of the six initial archetypes.
You don't need to plan how you will spend every single point when you have no limits on getting more points.
Half an hour? Is there some late game level grind spot I missed? Other then the grimtale wolf ritual, cause even that didn't seem likely to be that quick.

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
Half an hour? Is there some late game level grind spot I missed? Other then the grimtale wolf ritual, cause even that didn't seem likely to be that quick.
You misunderstood, I learned skills from early archetypes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, just grinded
for ~30 minutes. And not all of them, the most expensive ones I learned while advansing the plot.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
You misunderstood, I learned skills from early archetypes
, just grinded
for ~30 minutes. And not all of them, the most expensive ones I learned while advansing the plot.
Ah now I understand.
You aren't anywhere close to unlocking 'almost every skill' in the woodsman, slut, or slayer Archytype. You for one need to reach a certain level goal then unlock the stages such as "Slayer I" "Slayer II" all the way up to "Slayer V" each time you do unlocking more skills. In additional some skills have Tier 2 stages, such as the "Wolfs Rage" increasing the attack of the user, but once unlocked will unlock the skill "Pack's Rage." which increase the attack of the entire party.
The forestkin, lumberjack, and guard artchetypes all also have their own hidden skill, which players can only see once they buy the first 3. And since that takes gaining 75 AP on a handicap it might be nice to know what it is before hand.

All this confusion between us wouldn't have happened if there was a list by the way. :)

Reactions: Onahoe

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
Ah now I understand.
You aren't anywhere close to unlocking 'almost every skill' in the woodsman, slut, or slayer Archytype. You for one need to reach a certain level goal then unlock the stages such as "Slayer I" "Slayer II" all the way up to "Slayer V" each time you do unlocking more skills. In additional some skills have Tier 2 stages, such as the "Wolfs Rage" increasing the attack of the user, but once unlocked will unlock the skill "Pack's Rage." which increase the attack of the entire party.
The forestkin, lumberjack, and guard artchetypes all also have their own hidden skill, which players can only see once they buy the first 3. And since that takes gaining 75 AP on a handicap it might be nice to know what it is before hand.

All this confusion between us wouldn't have happened if there was a list by the way. :)
Now I see your point.

Reactions: Waxer

Rhapthorne

Mar 1, 2018
So i just beat the final boss and back at the camp and im still at slut 2 for ingrid is there any certain way to unlock it? i have unlocked everyone else skills all the way except hers! thanks

Tentacles

Sep 11, 2018
So i just beat the final boss and back at the camp and im still at slut 2 for ingrid is there any certain way to unlock it? i have unlocked everyone else skills all the way except hers! thanks
Now's the postgame. Go back to Bangville and start slutting it up and doing postgame bosses-areas so you can go do the true-ending.

croPath

May 10, 2017
rpgm again?
its 2021 dude
i mean what and go bioware route switching to another engine you know nth about or if it can do what u want. RPGM is perfectly fine, hell is probably best out there for small devs making this sort of games.

Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
the game looks pretty good and the art is superb. How much content is there?

Also, what's the deal with the game? Linear, sandbox, like noxian nights?

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes