firefall132

Jan 28, 2018
Oh yeah, I don't recall thinking the endings were good, just unintentionally amusing. What made so baffling is that while Sierra's games have things I don't personally prefer, I do think that she's a pretty strong writer. Which in turn made those endings so baffling as it is pretty basic you have to setup and build for those endings for them to feel impactful. Instead it was straigth stuff mixed with bestiality and other more extreme stuff... Before declaring that actually these women were in love. The more I remember it, the more confounded I am with it. Although it is also making me chuckle once more.
Well, there's always the ShackGuy housewife ending if you want an ending that's a bit more in line with the actual trajectory of the story lol. There's what, 6, 7 endings? Leblanc and the two main girls, the minotaur ending with its various permutations, slave trainer ending, tentacle world ending, town slut ending, shackguy ending... I don't recall if there's an actual ending with the shy blacksmith dude or if that was just a scene in the town before you picked your ending. Hm. Irelia had at least a bit of a connection there through the story, whereas Kat's story was pretty confined to a shared love for beast sex lol. Leblanc... well, I think there was a bit of a thing with her male alter ego at the beginning but god it's been a long time since I bothered with that ending lol.

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Anyone know what happens if you "shoo the bunny" ? I don't have a recent save and I don't want to play through a bunch of stuff again just to find out.

What to do after Frozen tale?
After you get the crystals and flowers from the frozen tale you need to report back to Brunhilde (I think). I think you get the bag of breadcrumbs around then? Then you can try to get back to your original home tale (but fail at the end).

[EDIT] Found a bit I missed in the labyrinth forest. I'm stuck some time after the portal to your original home tale shuts down just before you go through it. (After frozen tale and labyrinth tale).

Things I can't get past:
* Various stone doors (need magic)
* Crystal in cave in Killing fields (need magic)
* Order soldier in cave in Killing fields (says it is too dangerous)
* Portal blocked by ice statues in ... I don't remember where.
* Door to big house in NE of Hoodtown (is locked)
... I can't think of any others.

Last edited:

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
before i can rescue wilhelm it says i need something , so i continue on the path down the stairs and right between two ice flows and BAM , i end up in the biggest pain in the ass battle of the whole game ...die game over try again die game over rise repeat get pissed close game .....some of these bad guys need to be re balanced especially when they can freeze you in place and beat you to death with out a chance to fight back

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
when they can freeze you in place
There are a number of items and skills that prevent 'freeze'. Make sure you have as many characters freeze resistant as possible.

When you have to get 'male wolf essence' anyone else really disappointed that the wolf you gave meat buns to wasn't an option?

Repatat

Jan 27, 2019
Has anybody else experienced a bug with the Djinn in the arena? When I get it to half health, it says "The Djinn is regenerating its mighty powers" and just keeps looping. It locks up the game and I can't finish the fight.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Small bug: The "Slut II" skill replaces the "Slut I" skill but doesn't seem to do anything different. You don't get more skill slots, and you can't have Slut I and Slut II equipped at the same time. I don't know if it just makes you 'extra slutty'
Slut II has non-shit stats. That is the difference.
- Can I copy your Roundscape Adorevia main menu?
- Fine but change a few things so it won't look obvious.
It's more like they are both using a stock template someone else made with little customization.
Is there a gallery? I'm not a fan of rpgm save systems compared to renpy.
It's after you reach the first ending.
Anyone know what happens if you "shoo the bunny"?
Good things. I won't spoil tho.
I beat ice queen. And reported to Brunhilde, but how do i use sack?
Just go to the Overgrown Tale portal from Hoodton.

Reactions: recettear

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
Possible bug. During the fight with Improved Urchin in the Red Arena, when the Djinn is below 50% health it gets a skull icon and the text "The djinn is regenerating its mighty powers..." loops over and over

Last edited:
Reactions: MC'Laud

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
If you can beat the Djinn in 0.4.5 please tell me.
When the djin regenerates it's power, the mage is no longer shielded. Spend the fight buffing your party and debuffing the mgae, so you can kill him in the quick window you get.

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
When the djin regenerates it's power, the mage is no longer shielded. Spend the fight buffing your party and debuffing the mgae, so you can kill him in the quick window you get.
Did you beat the djinn in v 0.4.5 without experiencing any bugs or in 0.4.3?

Oct 12, 2018
Guys, wait for the normal version (this one has a lot of bugs and dead-end storylines) and then ask questions, because now 90% your problems are related to bugs and we cant fix it. Making these kinds of games alone is a huge effort. And its okay for updates to be delayed or buggy, just wait a little more :4Head:
Dammit. I forgot the solution. However I can give you some tips.
1. You need to press all five buttons.
2. The combination makes no sense.
3. Try making guesses in a systematic way. It took me just 2-3 minutes that way.

Yeah i tried that and it didnt work cuz i fell for the red herring, lol. thanks Repatat

Reactions: Sotman
3.70 star(s) 22 Votes