AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
The Patched APK should already be set up that way. If not, please let me know and I will recreate.
Well I just started it and in the intro the narrator says your mom died and your father remarried a woman with two daughters.

So I'm assuming the android isn't patched. Thank you for responding btw.

Reactions: Ronda rona

Ixalon

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Jan 22, 2020
Well I just started it and in the intro the narrator says your mom died and your father remarried a woman with two daughters.

well crap. Let me look into it.

Reactions: AJBit

Ixalon

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Jan 22, 2020

I just reinstalled the patched APK and it is definitely on the inc path. Make sure you are using the one from . The name should be Onceinalifetime-0.8-compressed-allmods-Ix.apk. If you don't have the one with allmods in it then that is unpatched. If still not working pls DM me so we can get to the bottom of it.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I just reinstalled the patched APK and it is definitely on the inc path. Make sure you are using the one from Here. The name should be Onceinalifetime-0.8-compressed-allmods-Ix.apk. If you don't have the one with allmods in it then that is unpatched. If still not working pls DM me so we can get to the bottom of it.
FYI, the links in the main OP beside android are all the unpatched. they all read Onceinalifetime-0.8-compressed-Ix.apk
Unless a link is put in OP to where the patched one is, there will be others asking.

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
I just reinstalled the patched APK and it is definitely on the inc path. Make sure you are using the one from Here. The name should be Onceinalifetime-0.8-compressed-allmods-Ix.apk. If you don't have the one with allmods in it then that is unpatched. If still not working pls DM me so we can get to the bottom of it.
Its good now . I downloaded from one of those other links, not mega the first time.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Great update as always, the bouncing physics for the tits are a really nice touch and the bed squeaking during Judie and Iris sex scene was great too, the game is getting better each update :)

Btw does the choice during the hallucination scene will have an incidence in the future ?

Reactions: Caribdis

Ixalon

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Jan 22, 2020
I just reinstalled the patched APK and it is definitely on the inc path. Make sure you are using the one from Here. The name should be Onceinalifetime-0.8-compressed-allmods-Ix.apk. If you don't have the one with allmods in it then that is unpatched.
Hello, are you going to update the mod again?
I updated the Gallery and Walkthrough mods for 0.8. Full credit to Qleaf and OEJ for their amazing mods which I simply updated.

Walkthrough Mod + Gallery
Gallery Unlock

Last edited:

timsutton

Mar 3, 2019
great game. the recent animations, at least on my computer, seem like they'd be better slowed down quite a bit

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
holy shit. so creampie leads to pregnancy? coz carla is pregnant...
Haven't you paid attention in school? :LOL: I'm wondering if my Judie creampie will have had the same effect...

Another good update! Looks like the end is drawing near. I missed out on the Lauren and Rebecca paths on this playthrough, will probably do a new one when the game is completed to include those.

4.80 star(s) 898 Votes