absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
So....are you supposed to lose Carla's and Lauren's path this update? I had good scores with both, I thought. Lost Lauren in the bath scene and Carla when she woke MC up. It doesn't make sense to randomly end their paths like that. Lost the teacher too, but I somehow had a poor score with her. I assume that isn't supposed to happen, but if so I guess I'll just replay with a WT
no you can still be on all paths just replay with a walkthrough should not take long with fast forward end of this update i had lauren 32/34 judie 29/31 carla 17/18 and rebecca 17/17

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I see the Rape tag.
Is this done by the MC?
If its not done by the MC, is it avoidable?
I don't like sharing Love Interests

DominarRygel

Sep 13, 2020
So I'm playing through this and I'm enjoying it so far, but there's a few small niggles that pull me out of my immersion. This game is set in Britain, but you're using the american spellings for everything. We don't refer to our mothers as "mom", we call them "mum", and we don't say math we say maths. There's probably going to be a few more things later on in the same vein, but I've not got to them yet.

As a bit of constructive criticism, if you're writing a game set in a country other than your own it would help to know the differences in how things are said and done so that it's true to what you're trying to do.

toshiaki1

Sep 20, 2020
Quick question - this is one of the first games where I don't see a menu or icon to access the scores. I don't see the hot key referenced in the walkthrough.

Can someone share the hotkey? Thanks.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
So I'm playing through this and I'm enjoying it so far, but there's a few small niggles that pull me out of my immersion. This game is set in Britain, but you're using the american spellings for everything. We don't refer to our mothers as "mom", we call them "mum", and we don't say math we say maths. There's probably going to be a few more things later on in the same vein, but I've not got to them yet.

As a bit of constructive criticism, if you're writing a game set in a country other than your own it would help to know the differences in how things are said and done so that it's true to what you're trying to do.
Mayhaps if you are going for realism that is

Reactions: Midnightripper2

Caribdis

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2018

Sorry about that, I'm neither English nor American, and sometimes I'm already having trouble trying not to make spelling mistakes xD
I'll change that, thanks for the heads-up

Feb 17, 2018
A very good story that contains everything, sexy characters and a balanced game. I would like this game to last another eight, ten updates and then appear a part two of the game. Very good update! (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Caribdis

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018

I've also noticed disturbing absence of cricket and daily sipping tea.

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Aiko is clearly in on what went down there!

That aside, amazing work! Though it feels like it's running its course. There's the story progression but not just. Branching paths take forever to think up, write and code... and considering how many impactful choices we've had recently, I can't see updates being pumped out as rich in content and as frequently as before. I'm curious as to what Caribdis has planned next. Mostly in terms of whether any sequel is to be expected or a completely new story, possibly universe too. It's a great VN, definitely a high tier on this website and I'd like to see more!

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 908 Votes