jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Cranked the humor up to 11 on this one: Russian roulette; Stabby Mike; mixed baths; Oliver; Fit Jack
great stuff
oh and some great sex too
A+

Reactions: Caribdis

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Really seems like we have a real team now and I am surprised that Iris took that news about the mysterious group better than expected. There is one thing that I am wondering or maybe I missed it. How did the MC convince his mother to take in Aiko if you follow that path?

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
ok so we have to allow time to pick a girl or maybe Girls there is a harem tag that alway mean there a chance for harem end

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
Christmas came early. (again, so many games I love getting updates)
i knew i wish that one harem rpg game dont stop but the dev got sick or something so maybe him will heal by hope and well train doc if him still alive at this point not hearing even thing at all is a bit sad too think about

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
i knew i wish that one harem rpg game dont stop but the dev got sick or something so maybe him will heal by hope and well train doc if him still alive at this point not hearing even thing at all is a bit sad too think about
which one?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Has anyone else come across this error? And if so, how can I fix it?
is an undefined variable

you need to enable console to be able to fix it.

Go to /onceinalifetime/renpy/common/console00.rpy

press cntrl f, and search false (find console enable blah blah = False, change to True)

open game and press shift-o (not ` apologies)

type jassextrain = True (unless you not doing jas path then isntead type False)

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Has anyone else come across this error? And if so, how can I fix it?
or just paste this in game folder run game and then load save, save again then delete. (may not work).

other method is better, especially if you run into the issue with a different variable then you can more easily fix it.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Version 0.8 ends at the same spot as 0.7.2 (Azrael points gun at MC in bed).

Is that correct?
New stuff in 0.8
  • Lauren, Rebecca, Iris and Judie H-scenes
  • 25k+ words
  • 800+ images
  • 38 new animations
  • A lot of new music and sounds
  • New screen in the in-game menu showing girls' paths and their affection points
  • Some animations from previous updates have been updated to add boob physics

Dr. Stranglove

Mar 19, 2018
is an undefined variable

you need to enable console to be able to fix it.

Go to /onceinalifetime/renpy/common/console00.rpy

press cntrl f, and search false (find console enable blah blah = False, change to True)

open game and press `

type jassextrain = True (unless you not doing jas path then isntead type False)
So I tried doing this and for the life of me, couldn't get anything to open up in game. I'm really bad with software so this didn't surprise me much. I did however go through the script.rpy and found the line that it says is not defined, the 'jassextrain' line and it says True next to it. So honestly, I'm at a loss.

4.80 star(s) 917 Votes