vakarian-01

Apr 10, 2020
New stuff in 0.8
  • Lauren, Rebecca, Iris and Judie H-scenes
  • 25k+ words
  • 800+ images
  • 38 new animations
  • A lot of new music and sounds
  • New screen in the in-game menu showing girls' paths and their affection points
  • Some animations from previous updates have been updated to add boob physics
Thanks. I've seen the patch notes. I just wanted to know if the story actually continues with 0.8 or if this update just polishes the existing story.

No, that's where it starts...
Ok. Weird. I only get the message "The story will continue in 0.9"

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Allanation

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Thanks. I've seen the patch notes. I just wanted to know if the story actually continues with 0.8 or if this update just polishes the existing story.

Ok. Weird. I only get the message "The story will continue in 0.9"
That's really weird... ...I could give you my end-of-0.7 savegame, if you wanna try it with that... (maximum points for maximum harem included)

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
If anyone is facing any issues with the game, contact me on F95 discord and I’ll try to solve your issue.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
So I tried doing this and for the life of me, couldn't get anything to open up in game. I'm really bad with software so this didn't surprise me much. I did however go through the script.rpy and found the line that it says is not defined, the 'jassextrain' line and it says True next to it. So honestly, I'm at a loss.
this is because I am retarded.
To open console in game it is shift-o not ` .... you have my apologies.

Edit: uploading vid showing what to do.

Last edited:

Kyril87

Mar 29, 2018
Another first-class update.
I tried in vain with my Linux WINE setup to find any of the reported problems in this game. The game played flawlessly ... Damn!
The graphics are O.K., but I really like the script -- always good for a few laughs.

Caribdis

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2018
Has anyone else come across this error? And if so, how can I fix it?
That happens if you're not following Jasmine's path. IF that's your case, download this (right click and save link) and paste it into the /game folder.
That should do it.

icesun

Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
For vakarian-01 and anyone else interested: This is my end of 0.7.2 savegame - full harem included (and creampied whenever possible) - and maximum points available gathered.

Doni94

Dec 29, 2018
Question is there a way to skip dialogue ? Here is the thing after I saw the consequence with the creampie with mom I wanna see other consequences in the game like what happen if you accuse Stabbing Mike :PogChamp:

But everytime that I try to skip I can´t. I assume that you can only skip paths that you took is that the case ? Because what is happening is this. In my original path I killed orochi and can skip all the 0.8 version. But in the one with Stabbing Mike I can´t skip nothing even the scenes that I already have a save like the second sex scene with Lauren.

icesun

Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Question is there a way to skip dialogue ? Here is the thing after I saw the consequence with the creampie with mom I wanna see other consequences in the game like what happen if you accuse Stabbing Mike :PogChamp:

But everytime that I try to skip I can´t. I assume that you can only skip paths that you took is that the case ? Because what is happening is this. In my original path I killed orochi and can skip all the 0.8 version. But in the one with Stabbing Mike I can´t skip nothing even the scenes that I already have a save like the second sex scene with Lauren.
In every Ren'Py game there's an option in the preferences to skip Unseen Text, that'll help you.

Reactions: Doni94
4.80 star(s) 921 Votes