Dreamfall

Apr 20, 2017
How is this game not on the frontpage banner yet? It's so damn good.
I admit I don't know the criteria required to be placed there, so maybe I'm just making a fool of myself. Oh well.

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Wait... their home is in Mistbury? Is that in Canada or? And the flight from Japan to Mistbury was a few hours? :unsure:

Well, if it's in Canada or UK, the trip is going to be a lot longer than a few hours.
Easy research is to hook up your departing + arriving into google flights:
Your non-stop plane trips are going to be in excess of 12 hours, and your other ones will vary depending on where the connecting locations are.
This is all a very minor issue in the grand scheme of things but I thought I'd bring it up :)

Last edited:

vakarian-01

Apr 10, 2020
For vakarian-01 and anyone else interested: This is my end of 0.7.2 savegame - full harem included (and creampied whenever possible) - and maximum points available gathered.
Thank you for that. Dumb question, but how do I insert your save so it shows up in my game? I placed it in the saves folder of the game files but that did not work.

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Thank you for that. Dumb question, but how do I insert your save so it shows up in my game? I placed it in the saves folder of the game files but that did not work.
I'm confused, because it should... ...the local saves folder takes priority over the saves folder in %appdata%/renpy

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
So this should be put in the /game file? And this is superior to the other version hosted on lewdpatcher?
lewdpatcher is a patch.rpy file, it is seperate, the fix is for the actual script. (or you can just use the mod with patch that script file has one error patch wise, but only a single line of dialogue).

Reactions: chaughton22

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
I've searched for a few keywords and got no matches, so I suspect this is something I've done (used a mod that isn't updated or something), but none of my previous saves will work. As soon as I load any of them I get this error:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Ixalon

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Jan 22, 2020
the walkthrough mod seems not working ?
Which one are you using? I tested mine end-to-end on the harem route so it should be working fine but if you are not following any girls I guess there could be an issue. You can download my mod . Feel free to DM me if it is not working.

Rindarion

Apr 26, 2019
I assume you have to choose either the incest mod or the walkthrough mod since it seems you can't run both at the same time.

4.80 star(s) 921 Votes