OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
I updated the Gallery and Walkthrough mods for 0.8. Full credit to Qleaf and OEJ for their amazing mods which I simply updated.

Walkthrough Mod + Gallery
Gallery Unlock
Thnx i was busy with irl stuff...., :HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
i heard that this one is pretty good but that rape tag scares me
It will never happen if you are not a douche. To get it you have to choose to give your loving sister to a very bad man. If you get the scene you deserve it imo because you have to be a bastard to get it.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I got so sincerly happy about Hiromi's rating, that it gave me an will to rewrite the one I did days ago on this game. Yes I still gave 5 stars but yeah, probably should be more detailed. Maybe that way Carla, Judie and Lauren suddenly appear besides me and thank me personally about how happy they are about the review on this game. That will explain why they didn't appear yet.

Jokes aside, why no Asmodeus on this release? And how the hell Stabby Mike teleported into there all the way? Something's fishy... I'll flip my table if Stabby Mike and Asmodeus are also involved in all of this... (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Anyway great release as usual. As always time passes so quickly when playing this due to the amount of fun it brings.

A small question does
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Caribdis

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Caribdis So uh can we please get a Stabby Mike signature? :) Lol, it would be great to see Stabby Mike becoming a popular fan-beloved character like Liam did as a bro in Acting Lessons.
I just want a Carla and Iris one :( Judie and Lauren already have, and with those I could at least try to make a gif with the 4. Dunno how hard that is though, but I guess the junction in one wouldn't be as hard as making the original. Correct me if I'm wrong please, I'm quite unexperienced in photoshop lol.

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Jokes aside, why no Asmodeus on this release? And how the hell Stabby Mike teleported into there all the way? Something's fishy... I'll flip my table if Stabby Mike and Asmodeus are also involved in all of this... (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
A penny (that you never even gave me) for my thoughts, I'd say it could be because Asmodeus was found and killed... Or, judging from what Midoriko told us, the revolving turncoat is making preparations to backstab you once you've dealt with Astaroth. Remember, the first task he ever gave you was the AAR, not taking care of Lilith. Immortality is the one thing all 5 Sons of Astaroth have in common. It's something they all sought and we've never heard Asmodeus tell us he'd reconsidered. Besides, we've never been told why he betrayed them in the first place. I'd say that's why no Asmodeus in this release.

On another front, this update did confirm some suspicions I had though it left me with more questions. MC's father is 100% Samael now, there's no doubt, hallucination or not. But Samael pleaded for MC's safety. In fact, he never did anything against MC. He also asked about "Esse est Deus" and ex-Asmodeus said something about MC's eyes, that MC is "special". Could it be that Samael's plan is to have MC take Astaroth's place? He knows you know but also that you don't trust him at all yet he'll cover for you. Either he cares (doubtful) or he has something in store for you. A penny for your thoughts?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Caribdis

Ixalon

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Jan 22, 2020
Just finished the new content. Of course another cliffhanger, but not as painful as the one in 0.7. Fantastic new H scenes and what feels like the evolution of a couple of nice girl-girl relationships? Absolutely superb content and story development. Really looking forward to seeing where this goes. 0.9 comes out next week, right? (kidding of course)

I like the new Paths screen. Good to know I am taking care of my best girl. ;-)

2020-12-06_21-56-42.png

m3lee

Aug 27, 2017
I just want a Carla and Iris one :( Judie and Lauren already have, and with those I could at least try to make a gif with the 4. Dunno how hard that is though, but I guess the junction in one wouldn't be as hard as making the original. Correct me if I'm wrong please, I'm quite unexperienced in photoshop lol.
I totally forgot Carla of all characters is missing a sig. :unsure: While we're at it, if any of us decides to photoshop some together, we should add some for Aiko now that she's a path we're following.

Ixalon

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Jan 22, 2020
Thank you for the donation of mods, keep up good job
I just updated the WT mod a bit to fix a few issues I discovered (attachment and Mega updated in original thread and ). I recommend redownloading if you got it before this posting. Not a big deal, just a few tweaks.

4.80 star(s) 923 Votes