neman

Jan 5, 2020
HaHa! What a game, what an update! I had a lot of laugh (among other things :sneaky: )
Those "bells" are still ringing in my ears tho! :devilish:

Reactions: Caribdis

SpilledUp21

Nov 26, 2017
1.0? I haven't played the update yet but please don't tell me this game is ended! This game is one of the best adult games I've ever played and I hope it hasn't end yet :(

Dev has posted before the update that this update will complete the story. There would be mini-updates/fixes or patches here and there but the game is finished.

Reactions: Caribdis

KubekThePlayer

Jun 25, 2018
Great update, i loved every moment of it, especially images in the end together with music in harem ending, fcking masterpiece. I can't wait for the mini updates and next game, and i already know i'm gonna replay this game so many times because of how awesome it is.

Last edited:

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
cannot wait now for the final version. Caribdis has done such a wonderful job with this game, will 100% be buying the final version off itch.io once its cleaned up and good to go (or steam if you can get on there). sad to see this one coming to an end of course, but damn damn. definitely wish you luck on the next project.

edit: restoring my faith a little that some devs CAN complete games without just trash rushing end to get to the next project, or just bouncing with your support.

4.80 star(s) 898 Votes