Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
So far I'm at the moment when the MC along with Lauren and Judie went to the hotel. But for now, I love this update.

The scenes with Carla, even though we don't have a sex scenes with her, the scenes with her in this update play an important role in their relationship.
If we play harem route, she's guessing everything and the MC notices it even. :D

I am a bit sad because Rebecca
still wanted to marry that asshole David and refused to agree to what the MC was proposing even after all the beautiful moments they had together...

But luckily later she changed her mind. And these wedding scenes .. priceless! :LOL:
Of course, I chose the song "im blue" because the second song that was possible to choose, I don't know because I don't watch anime.

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Since Rebecca seems to be a huge topic of consternation, if you don't want to use a mod then follow these whenever you interact with her to make sure you keep her until the end:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you follow the above she should turn down David and be present at your endgame, depending on which one you get.
Is there a variable I can change to fix it? I don't want to restart from the beginning.

Jasticus

Oct 23, 2018
Is there a variable I can change to fix it? I don't want to restart from the beginning.
If there is, it is outside my area of expertise, sorry. =(

I only did it the old fashioned way, by holding down CTRL to skip through everything and checking the walkthrough to verify some of the selections I wasn't sure about.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
If there is, it is outside my area of expertise, sorry. =(

I only did it the old fashioned way, by holding down CTRL to skip through everything and checking the walkthrough to verify some of the selections I wasn't sure about.
I heard someone say you need to talk to the priest to get 10 more minutes with her. He just talks about the demon inside the MC or something. I thought this was due to accepting Astaroth's hand during the acid trip. I went back and rejected him, but the priest still says the same thing. Any ideas on this?

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
I heard someone say you need to talk to the priest to get 10 more minutes with her. He just talks about the demon inside the MC or something. I thought this was due to accepting Astaroth's hand during the acid trip. I went back and rejected him, but the priest still says the same thing. Any ideas on this?
You need to not read the grimoire, grimoireread = False in the console.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Oh yeah i miss these detail. What will happen if we read grimoire or accept offer from astartoh?
It depends on your other choices, you will reach different endings. Check out the endings in the walkthrough or via the walkthrough mod (gives you the option to see different endings at the end of the game).

Reactions: desmosome

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
i use the walkthough mod but missing 1 scene, on last page bottom left, anyone with full gallery unlock?
To get that scene you need to have sprayed Jack to change him. sprayjack = True in the console before the scene or use the save attached to the walkthrough mod or use the persistent save file which was shared earlier to unlock the scene.

sexpistol

Apr 15, 2018
To get that scene you need to have sprayed Jack to change him. sprayjack = True in the console before the scene or use the save attached to the walkthrough mod or use the persistent save file which was shared earlier to unlock the scene.
please link me to the persistent save, thnak you.

Crazia

Jun 28, 2018
Have to say, pretty disappointed in the conclusion of this game. Especially with the way the characters alluded to their pregnancies, how the each other would react when they found out, and so on, it felt like a big letdown where there was just a powerpoint montage to close it all out that didn't deliver on any of those promises.

Overall I think it was a fantastic ride but I personally felt a bit let down at the ending.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
please link me to the persistent save, thnak you.
You can use the search at the top and look for "persistent" to find it.

This persistent should have the gallery fully unlocked.
Remember you need to replace yours in both the game's /saves/ folder and in the appdata location /saves/ folder too.

If you want to change the name in the replays just start a new game and put your desired name in the new playthrough , replays take the feed from the latest char created (maybe even latest char used).

Cheers.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I'm going to come to this thread and cry every day over the game finishing and especially the harem end, until either the epilogues let me forget it or Eternum fills the void :cry:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Long time since last time I felt empty after the game/series/anime ended. That just shows how good this game is. I WANT MORE!

The only tiny bit I felt it could been better was the transition from the ending to the epilogue, but I guess that will be developed on the epilogue releases. Loved all scenes with the girls, even the Carla ones, loved how sassy she felt on the car.

I already gave enough praise to both game and dev, so I won't prolong much. I will just say it again, if you can, then support the dev. Looking forward to Eternum.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Alright, Finally got the harem end correctly. This is the only one that is completed all the way right?

I really liked the photo montage, but this should have been an end credits thing after a proper ending. We need ending sex (pregnant sex (y)). We need some scenes that tie up everything together. And then the photo montage rolling would be an absolutely heart warming send off. Btw, did anyone catch the tour guide selling coke to a little boy lol?

I'm very interested in how the Astaroth ending will go. And the prison ending had an interesting cliff hanger.

About Eternum, the plot overview sounds interesting. Once in a Lifetime was a kinetic novel essentially. You really showcased your writing chops with this linear and easy to control narrative. I do hope to see some more intricate branching storylines for the next game. A true morality system and things like that would be great if you are up for the challenge. Thanks for the awesome experience that was Once in a Lifetime.

4.80 star(s) 925 Votes