aribba32

Dec 6, 2021
More Stabby Mike!
But would have asked for the potential scene of betrayal of your sister too not even be in existance. Better to die horribly then betray such wonder. Other than that more time for the Mother to prepare the harem. As I said in my only review in all the hundreds of games I have played from F95(5 star of course).
My only gripe was the lack of an orgy at the end! Way to blue-ball us lol

Jun 30, 2018
i dont get it why was taking mike important to the good ending he didnt do anything and got killed and astaroth wasnt going to kill us then anyway that was weird

christus

May 26, 2021
aight man Imma need you to put Stabby Mike in Eternum

also you did a good job, I had a good time. I'll make sure to support on patreon when I get out of my mess

Last edited:

cyrillen

Feb 15, 2020
Does this game contain any ntr? the kinda in where if you dont get certain things or choices girls can be taken by others. one game did that to me and now i always ask, just to be sure.

Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
No ntr on OIALT.
But i'm flumoxed..... The incest isn't "canon" on this game.....
My life is ruined :D
Joke aside i always believe that the incest stuff was put in the game by the dev. Not a fan made.

Last edited:

SimplyCloud

Feb 26, 2020
Just Finished the game.I have to say that im kinda bummed that we didnt get to have fun with Lilith(Super Hot).Secondly I also am sad that we didnt get to see an orgy scene at the ending was kinda expecting it lmaoo

Nonetheless.Great Game 100/10,Great Humor,Great Scenes,Awesome Story. Hope to see better content on Eternum

Machete

Apr 7, 2020
Does this game contain any ntr? the kinda in where if you dont get certain things or choices girls can be taken by others. one game did that to me and now i always ask, just to be sure.
Actually yes. There is some very avoidable NTR content.

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Yes but is so easy to avoid that is almost a Deus ex 2 tutorial (dat game even have a tutorial so you know what is a ladder and how to climb one...)

Omini

Jun 21, 2017
Why are practically all of the Male characters' eyes squinty and slanted?
It made them look somewhat asian.

I couldn't find if it was discussed before.

Game Reviewer

Nov 25, 2017
"Its every Boys Fantasy Fukcking youre Teacher,Mom,Sisters,Cousin and youre hot classmate"

Ah after playing it 2 days straight its the best
western wincest game ive played,discovered with S Tier PLOT any incest game would not compare to this in F95 not even Waifu academy

The story is well planned(its not rushed or just milk the patrons)
The Humor is very good(Lol Staby Mike)
Character Models( i thought it was bad after seeing it before but damn they are acurrate and sexy)
very Good camera angles(I love how you can mostly change the camera sex angles)

This is THE TOP 1 INCEST GAME on F95 and Top 1 GAME in F95
Support the Developer guys he deserves it i hope you will have a prosperous Christmas and New year

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 898 Votes