Mar 28, 2019
~>some girls is not my cup of tea but the story is well done I'm impress.

~>I like the astroth ending too bad it's not entirely harem.

~>Im looking forward for the next game.

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
I downloaded the compressed version and it's called 1.0 but when you start the game it says 0.1 in the title screen?

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Search for my username in the search bar. I posted the working patch here several times.

Ryatt

Mar 7, 2019
Haha i just finished my first play though idk how many endings this has got but and the way it ended for me it seems like there should be a continuance to the story.. will play again and see what other ending i get, Oh and if u haven't tried Eternum go and do so u wont be disappointed.

Reactions: Caribdis

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
I think the thing I'm most wondering about is that I downloaded the patch you posted a few pages back and the one on the front page and they're different sizes. The one you posted is 726 bytes and the one from the front page is 786 bytes. So where did the extra 60 bytes come from?

MOZ.

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2018
sorry for my translated english.
I have played about 200 renpy games on F95, leaving out the 3D Honey select graphics compared to the wonderful DAZ3D, this game is by far the best WITH DETACHMENT as far as the script, story, humor etc ... a true masterpiece

STABBY MIKE FOR PRESIDENT :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

bigjoe1988

Oct 19, 2017
does some one have the lewdpatcher for the incest becuse the one up there as a vires when i download it it gives me something else and not any thing to put in my game file

KnightOwlSC

Oct 12, 2021
This kid obviously has ADHD and should have been diagnosed long before his senior year...
_SHOULD_ have been but that doesn't always happen.. I wasn't diagnosed until my own kid was diagnosed and in hindsight my life would have been sooooo much better if I had been diagnosed much earlier.

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
who is the blue hair girl (i know the blonded one is darci from ripple)?
I thought that character and others looked a bit too polished. Are a bunch of the background characters cameos from other Honey-Select-Model games? If so, which ones?

Also. I finished the game and here are my thoughts on it.
It's nice. The art style pairs well with the type of comedy this game uses (I don't think you'd be able to get the same level of effect if Daz3d models were used). I tend to prefer the more "realistic" looking character models, but these cartoony-style ones are good every now and then.

The ending seemed a bit rushed. The ending essentially boils down to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. And while that's fine, it didn't feel as epic as it could have been. Then again, this is set in a real-world setting. So for the most part, almost everyone is just a normal human, so flashy explosions going off everywhere wouldn't make as much sense.

Other things felt a bit rushed/unfinished. Like Jasmine not caring about her father at the end of the game. I know he wasn't there all the time and was busy with work, but she didn't even wonder about where he was. Also,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh, and because Eternum was name-dropped in Once In A Lifetime, I'm fully expecting a cameo from the cast in the next game. If not everyone, at least Judie (since she's the one who mentions it and seemed hyped for the game/experience to come out). And the best part would be you wouldn't even need to change their models to a Honey Select 2 version, you could just have the characters use their HS1 models as their VR avatars. I think. I don't know yet. I haven't played Eternum yet; the settings of the VR game in that game may not allow "cartoonier" avatars.

Anyway, it was a fun game. Felt a bit short. Would have loved to see more threesomes/moresomes or scenes in general. I can't think of anything more to talk about in this review for now, so I'll post this reply now before I give up and go do something else.

Reactions: crustlord12

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Oh, and because Eternum was name-dropped in Once In A Lifetime, I'm fully expecting a cameo from the cast in the next game. If not everyone, at least Judie (since she's the one who mentions it and seemed hyped for the game/experience to come out).
A quick search of the Eternum thread showed that some OiaLT characters do make appearances. Also, a name dropped in one of the bad ends got hits on the Eternum thread, which makes me think it's a proper sequel with a new cast rather than simply a new game in the same world.

Last edited:

XoticRealmZ

Sep 26, 2019
does some one have the lewdpatcher for the incest becuse the one up there as a vires when i download it it gives me something else and not any thing to put in my game file
A lot of Antivirus Software's tend stop you from downloading unknown files and gives a false positive even if it's harmless

Note: Not sure if it matters or not but once downloaded, rename it back to patch.rpyc and place it in the game folder

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 925 Votes