Kin-ho

Jun 9, 2024
Finished this masterpiece.
Saw every finale, there are some plot holes and weird history decisions, but overall the main story tights up nice.

I would love to have seen the MC fetching every single one of the LI's after the battle and the trip to the plane location with them interacting with each other, and maybe even reacting to some more pregnancy news or just dialogues when they're all aware of each other, so in short more post-final-confrotation dialogues to tighten up even more the story and all the LIs together.

Well, I can still use my imagination.. :cool:
Either way... great job Caribdis

Luminosity247

Jun 23, 2023
Finished this masterpiece.
Saw every finale, there are some plot holes and weird history decisions, but overall the main story tights up nice.

I would love to have seen the MC fetching every single one of the LI's after the battle and the trip to the plane location with them interacting with each other, and maybe even reacting to some more pregnancy news or just dialogues when they're all aware of each other, so in short more post-final-confrotation dialogues to tighten up even more the story and all the LIs together.
That's a really great idea. The credits almost made me tear up, but they were over really quickly, so your suggestion would have probably been a nice way to ease out of the story.

Also, I just want to mention how crazy it is that so much of the story hinged on Stabby Mike. In general the supporting cast of the story was amazing. Tom, Astaroth, Hiromi, and Jack also really grew on me. I even felt some sympathy for Moloch. He was a terrible person, but he loved his family. The only character I found disappointing was Samuel. I don't think the reveal had the intended effect on me.

Reactions: Kin-ho

quitter123

Aug 8, 2020
You got Monster Girl Quest in that folder, that game is honestly my 2nd favorite game out of all the games Ive played so far (about 50 or so), peak story, peak scenes, peak everything
I'm very happy to see that some people like this game. To be honest, this game has touched me so much and I'm looking forward to the ending of the last chapter this year.

Reactions: oqppai

JD JJJD

Apr 27, 2024
Finalmente decidí jugar la versión completa y, hombre, recuerdo que este juego era aún más interesante.
Me encanta todo lo relacionado con este juego: los personajes, el estilo artístico, el humor, la progresión de las relaciones, la historia, la escritura, etc. Pero casi todo lo relacionado con las escenas de sexo en este juego es decepcionante: contenido, cantidad, calidad, física y más. Todo lo que no sean los personajes y el estilo artístico es de 2-3/10.

Los finales también fueron bastante malos, todavía tengo que revisar los finales de las chicas solistas, pero el final del harem es solo un montón de imágenes y otros finales son "finales malos" con elementos NTR; aunque el final de Astaroth fue genial.

En general sigue siendo 4-5/5.
[/CITA] does this game have ntr?

Kin-ho

Jun 9, 2024
Also, I just want to mention how crazy it is that so much of the story hinged on Stabby Mike.
Haha! I know right? I played Eternum before this one, and I can already tell that The asian vendor will play a similar part like stabby mike, being everywhere and helping the MC out with the girls (I would love to see Stabby Mike doing a cameo in Eternum xD)

That being said, I really liked the segment where the sisters are in the hotel, and they finally made sense of each other, it was a nice dialogue.
I wish we could see more of those "love discoveries", specially with Rebecca, she almost don't interact with the other LIs, only a little with the Mom in the end, and it's mostly offscreen, I would love to have see the dialog from both of them when they share that both are with child of the MC.

Sometimes throughout the story I was thinking the the only girls with a little of perception were the Aiko, Jasmine and Iris (is that the redhead name?) because they were the only one that could see something is fishy between MC and other girls.

Luminosity247

Jun 23, 2023
That being said, I really liked the segment where the sisters are in the hotel, and they finally made sense of each other, it was a nice dialogue.
I wish we could see more of those "love discoveries", specially with Rebecca, she almost don't interact with the other LIs, only a little with the Mom in the end, and it's mostly offscreen, I would love to have see the dialog from both of them when they share that both are with child of the MC.
I honestly think that's an underappreciated aspect of harem games. Harem games shouldn't just be MC fucks a bunch of ladies, or boys, or ladyboys. There should be some amount of interaction between the love interests. Whether they know from the start that they're part of a harem or that they learn about it as the story progresses, but that of course adds difficulty and constraints to the gameplay, making it better suited to a linear story.

SiegSylverst

Jun 4, 2020
F95 is like a dragon's lair full of treasures. And among the treasures, i found the legendary sword excalibur. This game is so great for the storytelling. Jokes, trivia, horror, etc. complement each other to make this piece of art. Shame though, once a path is lost, you lost them till the end. Unforgiving, and maybe i say the darksoul of VN.

I heard this is their first game for the developer, what a wonderful piece of art. In the next-game i wish to see different system for point. Something like you need a total 80/100 point to not lose path of the heroine. But to be able to see the scene along the way, you need 3 point for scene 1, 7 point for scene 2 and so on. So at least, it's a bit forgiving for the player if they made a wrong choice and only lose a few scene but not entirely lost.

Reactions: Dan-1-0x

goochklok

Feb 6, 2019
Weird Question but has anybody made a Stabbin Mike fansig? lmao Dude made an appearance in Ripples and it made me wanna play this all over again.

4.80 star(s) 929 Votes