Sep 11, 2018
I like the eyes and like a lot of the other posts. I agree the incest tag should be removed this is stepcest its not incest unless there is a patch planned to change the whole intro to make it incest its not applicable here. Also, I could have sworn that this site had a rule about no tags allowed that are not in the current build of a game.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
This game...

is DEPRESSINGLY UNDERRATED! This game is fucking amazing! It is Honey Select done right. I want to give it a star rating pretty badly, but it's still way too early so I'll have to wait for now... but I'll definitely write a quick review.

First of all, for a v0.1, the game has an impressive amount of gameplay so far. It's definitely one of the longest first releases I've played in a long time. Second, the developer is an excellent storyteller. He also has a great ear for music, and knows how to use it to convey emotion and amplify the events in-game. The writing itself has quite a few noticeable errors in spelling and grammar, but it's far from "Engrish" and said errors do not interfere with readability.

To keep things short(er), here are the pros and cons (as of v0.1):

PROS

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CONS

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall, I
greatly recommend this... and even though I won't touch the rating system for a v0.1, it's a 4.9 / 5.0 right now. This is a must play, especially for those who are fans of my own game. I would literally pledge right now if I had the funds. <3 Keep up the good work, and do not give up on this. You will succeed once you've added a little more sexual content.

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
The specifics of your question are a little hard to understand and I haven't played this yet, but step-family is still incest.
actually it isn't, incest by definition is blood related. not related via marriage. so no stepcest is not incest, it is faux-incest. so if you did your cousin who was only related by marriage (aka her mom married your uncle but isn't his daughter) this would not be incest, it might be weird for the family, but by no means is incest... cause you know, no blood relation.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
suggestion for you Caribdis while I don't think there is a stepcest tag for the thread itself, maybe under genre change it to stepcest (to avoid confusion and people getting annoying, or you could patch it, or get someone to, there are modders here that do that I beleive). anyway game looks good and look forward to seeing what more you have planned.

Vinput3D

Jan 7, 2019
Really great so far! Just wish for some girls more realistic-sized boobs instead of so many games with balloons on their chest. But I look forward to next updates!

ChippyP

Aug 24, 2016
Decent start, not much to complain about really. The dialogue is pretty okay, but I'd recommend giving it a couple more passes when you have the opportunity, there's some tonal inconsistency to iron out. Particularly, the family swings between 'pretty close' and 'absolute strangers' pretty wildly.

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
is there a walkthrough needed ? for gaining points in certain situations?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Corruption & romance co-existing? ...will try for sure. Thanks (y)
Never seen it happen yet.

I've seen corrupted girls turned into broken, drooling cum dumps claim to love the person that did it to them but that's about as close to romance as an Apple is to Chicken Vindaloo.

It's generally one or the other.

• Haha
Reactions: Repuci
4.80 star(s) 898 Votes