Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Actually no, there is mini-game like Hot and Cold i don't know how to explain it in english but it's like: you type for example 9000 then game say if it too much or not if it's too much then you type 8000 and try again and this way you checking all numbers... as i said i can't really explain this is english but i hope you got general idea
no, it does not matter which number you write, it just say incorrect password

Reactions: Si71

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
not gonna play this one, now i have cross checked every answer on the beginning with Lauren and i can only get 11 out of 15, i start digging on each answer and all the answers seems correct, i could dig some more tomorrow, by going to the liberary and read even more on the subjects and i really dont mind doing that, but its for a game, so nope

Havoc W

Wolf of F95zone
Donor
Mar 19, 2018
Why are you guys using 4 digits when the game clearly states it's a 3 digit password? And Kuro-San is right. It's pretty much a game of hot and cold. My code was 940, don't know its gonna be the same for other people.

Just type in a high 3 digit number and gradually go down till it's the right password. You can use the mouse wheel to rollback one window if you want to cheat it

Last edited:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Interesting game. Nice story, beautiful girls, decent writing. I'm just not a big fan of how this party is portrayed and telling Judie she might have to give a handjob to a random guy because that's where a kissing game leads... I hope it's not that kind of corruption I see in the tags.

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Here is my unofficial android port of Once in a Lifetime - v0.3
Added "Main Menu" button and "Quit" button.

Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best. But I can't promise it will be as good as the66.
OP has been updated​

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
i am stuck on the computer in game with the password ?
This is how I did it, because it is a random code generator, I started at 500 and when it told me that it was too high, I started going with lower numbers.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
OK, finished this. It is interesting. I may be back in another update or two. So far the things that I do like about the game outweighs the things I do not like.

4.80 star(s) 898 Votes