consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
Wait a sec. Incest???? This isn't incest, why does it have Incest Tag?
been a few days since I played and have slept since too so its almost gone from memory. if you think the feed is not correctly tagged with current content then you should click on 'report' on the op to highlight it to the staff. they do try to keep the tags at current only but need members to point out which feeds as its a big site with many feeds and few staff.
its quite common for someone to incorrectly tag a feed with future content, which is not what the tags are for, but if we don't help the staff then we download stuff we don't really want and waste possible download limits for us and others.

and no I don't wanna be a staff member :D

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I don't know why people are bothered with the incest tag, sure he isn't blood related but the females are. And if there isn't an harem route (aunt and cousin included) I will be extremely disapointed.

All jokes aside, the game is solid and the humour is great.

Edit: said niece instead of cousin lmao

Last edited:

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
I don't know why people are bothered with the incest tag, sure he isn't blood related but the females are. And if there isn't an harem route (aunt and niece included) I will be extremely disapointed.

All jokes aside, the game is solid and the humour is great.
the humor is fantastic guy really awesome :)

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
Stepshit... honeyselect... weird ass white eyes... cringy humour... minigames... forced to be a white knight... I could keep going but the gist of it is, this is not a good game so far.

Kuro-San

Sep 13, 2017
I just go through everything what available for now and I not sure why but i love it :D. Can't wait for more :D

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
gotta admit i liked this game. good amount of story and humor. also you can apparently choose who to pursue so that's a plus (though there isn't anyone i dont like atm so not like it matters). i hope to see more. and good luck to dev.

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
This title has a lot of potential and I want to like it, but the many multi-choice quizzes for no reason was a huge roadblock for my enjoyment. I don't know if the developer reads these threads but please don't include anything more like that, it's just a waste of my time.

The nightmare segment was also way too involved and distracting, but I can ultimately forgive something like that. The useless quizzes, not so much.

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
This title has a lot of potential and I want to like it, but the many multi-choice quizzes for no reason was a huge roadblock for my enjoyment. I don't know if the developer reads these threads but please don't include anything more like that, it's just a waste of my time.

The nightmare segment was also way too involved and distracting, but I can ultimately forgive something like that. The useless quizzes, not so much.
Well, the quizzes are definitely not for everyone. At first it was like, WTF? Now, they don't bother me too much anymore. I went through it again and laughed at the guy falling in the pool - during one of those quizzes. Oh well. Can't wait to see who'll be next for a little extra! :p

Sedid

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
Great beginning (y). The story is funny and interesting. As someone said, it would be great if bad choices had a real impact on the story, but I suspect it is already planned :cool:.

Reactions: doubleCl1cK

Great_Czars_Ghost

Dec 5, 2019
Was getting quite interested in the game, disappointed at how soon it ended. Story reaches a level of depth at several points I wasn't expecting in this type of game.

Like a lot of people, was not a fan of the eyes. Honey Select allows eyes less in the uncanny valley, so not too concerned about whether this can be fixed.

Noticed the maker only has two posts, could not find anything about eventual updates. Any news on when an update is expected, and what it'll include?

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Was getting quite interested in the game, disappointed at how soon it ended. Story reaches a level of depth at several points I wasn't expecting in this type of game.

Like a lot of people, was not a fan of the eyes. Honey Select allows eyes less in the uncanny valley, so not too concerned about whether this can be fixed.

Noticed the maker only has two posts, could not find anything about eventual updates. Any news on when an update is expected, and what it'll include?
I believe the next update is mid-January. Cannot be sure and don't know what'll it include. Hopefully, it'll be about Lauren, Rebecca, and why not Judie - just a little bit more rubbing!:p

Kuro-San

Sep 13, 2017
lol* Why does the dev had putted these random numbers, I mean no one can guess it without seeing the code.
Actually no, there is mini-game like Hot and Cold i don't know how to explain it in english but it's like: you type for example 9000 then game say if it too much or not if it's too much then you type 8000 and try again and this way you checking all numbers... as i said i can't really explain this is english but i hope you got general idea

Great_Czars_Ghost

Dec 5, 2019
If you are having trouble getting the code, keep in mind you can just use page-up to keep it from resetting. Combined with a binary search, should be easy.

4.80 star(s) 898 Votes