lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Nice to see the game got a final version, but it's kinda lame there's no option for harem ending. And what was the point of inpregnating the 4 main chicks? The dialogues were cool, but it should show it their endings.

Also any idea how to unlock the first gallery scene? I got all of them except for that one, was it added at some point recently?
There should/will be epilogues at some point. Maybe that will be addressed there

aezur

Nov 21, 2019
Almost missed out on the true harem ending because I just couldn't bring myself to take Mike along after seeing him die, but then I saw that he didn't and that was what was keeping me from getting the best end. Seeing the ending montage actually made me start to choke up a little. Most games with a ridiculously large harem rarely get me to feel anything because all sense of believability gets thrown out of the window and the MC is generally so perfect and flawless that I have to roll my eyes through the dialogue, but this game with its supreme humor and lovable characters made me feel attached. Here's hoping we get an update with an epilogue orgy or two. Maybe one for the evil ending too.
Dude that's such a troll ending, everyone will miss it, i just found about it after seeing your comment XD

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Looks like Lewd Patcher is back up, but 9.0 is the one that's up there atm.

Now if we can only get those mods updated....

AereGo

Jan 11, 2018
In the early game you needed to decline an offer in a dreamscene it seems, else the priest wont help you.
The full save on the previous page helped me out, wo having to start from scratch.
No, as I found out, you just need to not take the grimoire in the mansion in the previous update.

Last edited:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Nice to see the game got a final version, but it's kinda lame there's no option for harem ending. And what was the point of inpregnating the 4 main chicks? The dialogues were cool, but it should show it their endings.

Also any idea how to unlock the first gallery scene? I got all of them except for that one, was it added at some point recently?
So another game ruined by lame ass pregnancy endings? :cry:

rigoberto2020

Jan 19, 2020
You can probably use this for any save for any game
That's what I ended up doing, but I didn't know what variable to change until I looked through the script. And yeah, just don't read the book if you're not there yet.

lewdgamerxxx

Game Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
Once in a Lifetime [v1.0] - Compressed

Original Size Windows/Linux: 4.73GB
Compressed Size Windows/Linux: 1.15GB

Original Size MAC: 4.71GB
Compressed Size MAC: 1.06GB
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Drop a LIKE "(y)" to Support my Work!!
A Compression By LDX REPACKS

Last edited:

Zelai

May 8, 2019
This persistent should have the gallery fully unlocked.
Remember you need to replace yours in both the game's /saves/ folder and in the appdata location /saves/ folder too.

If you want to change the name in the replays just start a new game and put your desired name in the new playthrough , replays take the feed from the latest char created (maybe even latest char used).

Cheers.

AereGo

Jan 11, 2018
As great as the final update doubtlessly is, the conditions for the successful Rebecca path and especially the good ending are very obscure. I mean... to get the only possible good ending you need to pick the specific potion two updates prior. Picking potions is good for bonus scenes, sure, but it shouldn't effect endings. As someone who didn’t follow the walkthrough, it was pretty much impossible to guess why the good ending and Rebecca path were locked off.

Reactions: chrisnerdyguy
4.80 star(s) 895 Votes