LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Since other modders for this game seem absent, I've updated Qleaf's Walkthrough mod for 1.0.
The mod is harem-focused and will show you the choices that lead to scenes or give points for all girls. I've also added an option to see different endings at the end. Enjoy!

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Credit and thanks to Qleaf for the original mod.

Last edited:

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Once in a Lifetime [v1.0] - Compressed

Original Size Windows/Linux: 4.73GB
Compressed Size Windows/Linux: 1.15GB MEGA
Drop a LIKE "(y)" to Support my Work!!
A Compression By LDX REPACKS
This is for those who, like me, do not like MEGA.

Sorry, I don't have an account on NOPY.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Since other modders for this game seem absent, I've updated Qleaf's Walkthrough mod for 1.0.
The mod is harem-focused and will show you the choices that lead to scenes or give points for all girls. I've also added an option to see different endings at the end.
Enjoy!

This mod previously recommended reading the grimoire which blocks Rebecca's path and Asteroth ending. Highly recommended to go back and not read it if you did so (mod recommendation updated). You can also open up the console and type "grimoireread = False" without quotes. Or you can use this save (start of 1.0, harem, pregnancies) :)

Installation:

Download - MEGA
hi LightmanP. i was able to download the mod but i wanted to let you kinow that mega link is down

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I'm one of those that would argue that this game never had a 'NTR' scene to begin with. The entire implication behind NTR is the -theft- of a partner, either being the one stolen from (Netorare), doing the stealing (Netori), or reluctant but still getting aroused cuckolding (Netorase).

This game had none of those. It was several updates ago so I don't consider it a spoiler: It had an option where you could be a dumbass and -sell- Lauren to get information. That's it, and then Lauren hates you for all eternity. Pretty much the equivalent of a bad end, IMO.
uhhh... NTR means Netorare not the other two (is an abbreviation exclusive to netorare). Although it does include Netorase, since that is a sub-genre of NTR. but Netori is off on its own.

Also.... uhhh Pretty sure MC dies in that bad end or something... is purely there to punish the player.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
ok so you give away the poster girl for this game and main LI to another man and then you watch the other man fuck her. so a cuck scene.
weird how this game got the tag removed.
i love bestiality so i hope the dev will add a optional totally avoidable choice where the mc and all other men turn into dogs and gang rape all girls and impregnate them and then the girls kill themelves. since it's only a short avoidable optional scene that leads to bad ending game over there wont even be a need to add a bestiality gang rape tag... by your logic
uhhhh no, not really. Is a choice for MC to whore her out (false choice though), is a bad end, you get punished for choosing that choice (I think she kills MC or something), is basically a shame on you for choosing that, here have a game over. I don't know if there was an actual scene or anything, but is only there to say fuck you for choosing that. XD So yeah... no NTR in this game. you can find out the specific here somewhere, there were people complaining about not being able to get past a gameover... which was only cause they went with that choice XD was kinda a funny mini-controversy cause it was entierly their own fault. I myself enver chose it so I have no idea what happens outside of what i have been told.

tldnr: this game is very much, 100% a harem game. with a punishment bad end for the player being an idiot and picking the obvious stupid choice :p (afaik there is only that one), and is very much not cannon. Is also a sole female game if you choose to be loyal to just one. From memory none of the LIs are town bikes (i.e. whores), one or two are a bit slutty, but not in the sense they let anyone fuck them (quite a few first times, if you are into that).

Last edited:
Reactions: VVVrextt4343

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
The mod is harem-focused and will show you the choices that lead to scenes or give points for all girls. I've also added an option to see different endings at the end.
Enjoy!

This mod previously recommended reading the grimoire which blocks Rebecca's path and Asteroth ending. Highly advised to go back and not read it if you did so (mod recommendation updated). You can also open up the console and type "grimoireread = False" without quotes. Or you can use this save (start of 1.0, harem, pregnancies) :)

Installation:

Download - MEGA
Champion. Thank you.

giphy.gif

Jasticus

Oct 23, 2018
Since Rebecca seems to be a huge topic of consternation, if you don't want to use a mod then follow these whenever you interact with her to make sure you keep her until the end:

If you follow the above she should turn down David and be present at your endgame, depending on which one you get.

Reactions: Caribdis

w123t4

May 26, 2019
I am quite interested about the secret ending(without in any path), can anyone tell me about what will that ending show?

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
After talking to Rebecca at the church and going with Carla to the cafe, after entering the attached error popped.

4.80 star(s) 895 Votes