VN Ren'Py Abandoned Once Upon a Time in Dream Town [Ch. 5 Add.1 - SPECIAL EDITION] [VIGOR]

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I can imagine that using real people for a VN may is difficult because of course they want to get paid, they must feel comfortable in scenes with partners and also all protagonists must have the time for sessions.
Anyway this is really one of the real people VN's i really like and hope it continues sooner or later.
The next update i will buy from patreon to support the Dev.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
I can imagine that using real people for a VN may is difficult because of course they want to get paid, they must feel comfortable in scenes with partners and also all protagonists must have the time for sessions.
Planning is key here, a lot of things can be done in post production. The team would have fared better if they had picked up camming couples with few followers who have some experience with nudity and sexual acts in front of an audience. Could have been a deal of shared revenue and/or ads for their channel.
With real actors you can't start blindly and make it up as you go, you need to have a draft of the whole story before you start shooting.

Reactions: LaoAnjin

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Yeah they use the 3dcg model business but with real actors. It doesn't work well, as we can see

The F-Team

Aug 2, 2021
Hi there! Just found this and am very curious about your project, but after reading some of the thread I'm a bit confused and would like to ask a question about the "frankness" you mentioned.
Am I correct that there will be no hardcore sex in this game?
No explicit images, but only softcore?
Or would you include hardcore sex when you reach enough support?
Because that could probably easily be achieved by some actual hardcore previews. Not much demand for pure softcore avns in my experience.

I wish you luck anyway, buteven if there won't be explicit sex, I hope you can give me an explicit answers. :):)
DreamTown is not abandoned! In our post, we clearly wrote about this)))
Don't worry about it, work on DreamTown continues)
Say, you did "like" my post, but you didn't answer any of the questions, unfortunately. Was that an accident? Do you have any answers? :)

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: LaoAnjin

VIGOR GAMES

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2021
We are running a public poll on our . Come vote, I want to know everyone's opinion.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
u should do the game u like to do.
the devs that followed what other want often create mediocre games.
sure, feedback, suggestions, polls that u are ok with can help. u can even add something u didnt think about that u are neutral with. but in the end u should do the game u want to make, that is important.
I like corruption, so I want to see sharing and kinky stuff.

VIGOR GAMES

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2021
u should do the game u like to do.
the devs that followed what other want often create mediocre games.
sure, feedback, suggestions, polls that u are ok with can help. u can even add something u didnt think about that u are neutral with. but in the end u should do the game u want to make, that is important.
I like corruption, so I want to see sharing and kinky stuff.
Of course, we will do, first of all, what we ourselves want and what we consider necessary. It’s just that such a heated debate broke out on the topic of the survey last time, I didn’t expect such a thing to be honest, and I decided to find out how our audience generally feels about this. This mostly concerns of course OnlyFriends

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I checked the poll - it needs a facebook or google account to vote. So no vote from me.
Don't know what poll you looked at, but the vote on NTR is a public post on patreon :
Needs a patreon account though I think

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes