Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Nah. Nah. I downloaded it. App not working.
Wills said he would have a look at it, he did the port, but I'm sure in the last 2 days it's been used on android and I've not heard anything, usually something like that I'd have heard in the first few hours. Not saying it's not working for you, but that's not my area of expertise, wish I could help more. You might try the modded version, that has a port, but I understand some people would rather not play with a mod.

Reactions: Paapi

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
I had not tried this game yet, but after finishing it,really enjoyed the story of the game.In my opinion some of those renders have an small flaws but that don't matter at all,Because the game has a lot of room for improvement and I hope that each update is better than the previous one .Good Work Zoey Raven!

That's something to look forward to then!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Don't know if I was reading it right but it looked like MAry said she'd rather be Liz Carmouche because she kicked Ronda's ass.....

She didn't. Liz tapped out to an arm bar in the first round.

Only 2 people have beat Ronda. Holly Holm kicked her unconscious and Amanda Nunes punched the shit out of her.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Don't know if I was reading it right but it looked like MAry said she'd rather be Liz Carmouche because she kicked Ronda's ass.....

She didn't. Liz tapped out to an arm bar in the first round.

Only 2 people have beat Ronda. Holly Holm kicked her unconscious and Amanda Nunes punched the shit out of her.
Thank you for the fact checking I totally meant to write Amanda Nunes, not sure how that one slipped in there, It's changed for next update.

Last edited:

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Wills said he would have a look at it, he did the port, but I'm sure in the last 2 days it's been used on android and I've not heard anything, usually something like that I'd have heard in the first few hours. Not saying it's not working for you, but that's not my area of expertise, wish I could help more. You might try the modded version, that has a port, but I understand some people would rather not play with a mod.
Zoey Raven , Paapi
For anyone having trouble with my original port, try the one below.
There was a fix I implemented for some devices with buggy PowerVR drivers and the fix now appears to cause errors on others.
So here is Ch2 Android without the define config.gl2 = True switch

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Lydia is such a babe. Great girl.
Curious to see where things go with Audrey and Samantha too though. Only girl I don't care about is Maria.
Sex scenes feel a bit stiff but decent game so far.

KGregory

Jul 9, 2019
Just downloaded the game and played. The models are very good and, to me, more realistic than most. I am very impressed with the story as it gives a real buy in to the VN. Kudos to you, Zoey, and best moving forward.

Reactions: Zoey Raven

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
hmmm, this was interesting to say the least, been around drugs tried a few never bought tho (besides weed) my only saving grace, and i smoked meth and crack, tried E, shrooms, peyote , but never "shot up" i guess ive always just knew better. been years since any of them so cant say i get the addiction and don't plan on it tobacco is bad enough, but i do understand it to some degree, this is one ill keep an eye on but probably going to wait about 5-10 updates to play again due to the heavy story and not liking being cut off when playing after every update, to the dev keep up the good work and im sorry you had to go through that kind of shit its never simple and with how well its written im sure some of this is past experience

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Is there any downside to raising character corruption ? i know how the love vs lust thing works so is corruption=lust ?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Is there any downside to raising character corruption ? i know how the love vs lust thing works so is corruption=lust ?
There is only one character (Audrey) who has a 'corruption' variable. So far, there is no way of knowing whether it's better to raise that value or the 'romance' value. It's just some dialog differences, and one moon shot.

The developer is the only one who can tell what the future holds for Audrey in this game.

It's kind of like the 'dom' and 'sub' variables for Barb. Just a personal preference for now, until we see how it plays out.

Reactions: Zoey Raven

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
There is only one character (Audrey) who has a 'corruption' variable. So far, there is no way of knowing whether it's better to raise that value or the 'romance' value. It's just some dialog differences, and one moon shot.

The developer is the only one who can tell what the future holds for Audrey in this game.

It's kind of like the 'dom' and 'sub' variables for Barb. Just a personal preference for now, until we see how it plays out.
I don't really want to spoil this and am not exactly sure how I'm going to handle it going forward. But, I'm not going to railroad you if you go down the corruption path. It's more about her attitude at this point and openness to sexual things. There will probably be a point where she asks you if that's all she means to you etc.., but if you go corruption you will miss out on some tender moments before this happens. As far as Barb Sub/Dom stuff, it will be a while before that comes into play and will likely be optional, I've started splitting her choices out into 3, one sub/relationship point choice (meaning you will get a sub and relationship point) , one dom/relationship point choice (meaning you will get a dom and relationship point) and one choice that gains you nothing. So, when the time comes for that content it will be based on if you were Sub or Dom with her, if you choose to participate in the fetish stuff. Hope that helps clear some of that up. Without being too spoilery.

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Himself, and thank you, some people hate that. But you aren't going to please everyone. If I am true to my vision then I've done my job.
Sorry man, not the first time I've mistaken the gender of a member here, I guess I'll start using reflexive pronouns.
I like it when the author inserts themselves :giggle: into their work as long as they don't overuse it.
Like how M. Night Shyamalan put himself in most of his movies. :cautious:

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Sorry man, not the first time I've mistaken the gender of a member here, I guess I'll start using reflexive pronouns.
I like it when the author inserts themselves :giggle: into their work as long as they don't overuse it.
Like how M. Night Shyamalan put himself in most of his movies. :cautious:
Yea, I did too, thanks for playing and your comments!

Last edited:

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
I have been lucky enough to never have been close to drugs and the people who have suffered from it so i love to learn about that environment and the people involved mentality when they have fallen off the rail but not quite hit the bottom. It's kind of getting the personal experience without the drawbacks and consequences. The little snippet of information you give personally are very much welcomed. Good job on the game but don't forget to update the mod of my favourite games:p

4.50 star(s) 130 Votes