black_warrior

Mar 17, 2019
I don't really want to spoil this and am not exactly sure how I'm going to handle it going forward. But, I'm not going to railroad you if you go down the corruption path. It's more about her attitude at this point and openness to sexual things. There will probably be a point where she asks you if that's all she means to you etc.., but if you go corruption you will miss out on some tender moments before this happens. As far as Barb Sub/Dom stuff, it will be a while before that comes into play and will likely be optional, I've started splitting her choices out into 3, one sub/relationship point choice (meaning you will get a sub and relationship point) , one dom/relationship point choice (meaning you will get a dom and relationship point) and one choice that gains you nothing. So, when the time comes for that content it will be based on if you were Sub or Dom with her, if you choose to participate in the fetish stuff. Hope that helps clear some of that up. Without being too spoilery.
I'm just curious, is Audrey going to use drugs by MC's affection? or she is kind of a savior in this game?

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I'm just curious, is Audrey going to use drugs by MC's affection? or she is kind of a savior in this game?
The only savior will be yourself. I don't see Audrey using drugs. Beyond that I'm not going to reveal the ideas I have for outcomes in the game or else it would not be worth playing. In short I'm not going to tell you the ending before you've seen the movie, read the book etc...

black_warrior

Mar 17, 2019
The only savior will be yourself. I don't see Audrey using drugs. Beyond that I'm not going to reveal the ideas I have for outcomes in the game or else it would not be worth playing. In short I'm not going to tell you the ending before you've seen the movie, read the book etc...
thanks for the reply. very great game by the way, hope we can play more updates in the future~

Reactions: Zoey Raven

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Bit late, I know, was wanting to finish another I was in the middle of playing first. However, wow, plot gets thicker and thicker, specially that ending.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You know how to leave off for a cliffhanger and leaving people wanting more. Thank you, Zoey for this.

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
Having recently lost my oldest brother due to liver failure from hepatitis gotten by sharing needles, I can honestly say "Thank God, you decided to get clean", and have succeeded in staying clean for the last 12+ years, @Zoey Raven and I'm very proud of the great work you've done here for us in your mods and walkthroughs. I'm DL'ing your game and going to give it a try in the next couple of days... I'm sure it will be up to your "usual amazing standards"!!!

jonnus

Jan 26, 2021
Wow! Great work so far!

Story evolves slowly, and with enough dialog to make you hook with the characters.
There's that feeling/fear that eventually something nasty will kick in, but nothing so dramatic (still).

And the end of chapter 2, AH! Brilliant! Loving It!

zhicai

Donor
Aug 19, 2020
I've very attracted to the idea of a game inspired by something so real and personal. Gonna give it a download very soon. I'm a fan of your guides, Zoey Raven, and I'm excited to give your game a try.

At the risk of sounding redundant, I'd also like to congratulate you for successfully keeping that lifestyle in the past. You've saved yourself and, ultimately, we've all benefited because of it. So thank you!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
AAA atendee cop got her collegues to give you another shot and pitched in to cover your shoplifting
damages ... what was left you decided not to spend on dough but have the babes in your life enjoy the newly opened
3D 4K adventure simulator packed with mechanical and audio stimuli at a promotional rate of just opening.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I wonder where he got the money, and why he spent it on a movie instead of getting 'well'.
You'll find out. ;) Plus I gotta have them doing stuff, or else well the game would be pretty boring, these are suburban junkies who haven't lost everything, people automatically think a junkie is a street bum with two pennies, they are still resourceful. I never ended up on the street. So far anyway, one day at a time, no pun intended. Also if I went TOTALLY by the book, mc wouldn't be able to get it up much. :)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC needs the running around, the activity of always talking
about the events of the day with his beau, the constant friends over.

In this reguard, having friends over every other day and talking and teasing your partner,
this is a normal good relationship anywhere on this globe.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
One Day at a Time Chapter 3

Change Log:

Chapter 3c

1322 Static Renders
7 Animations
5414 Lines of Code
Scrolling Scene Gallery (Thank you Qleaf you can find his mods )
Proof Reading by ShaddyModda (You can find his mods )
Daz Teacher/Guru, thank you to Cenc (You can find his game )
Android Port, thank you Wills747 (He doesn't have a page to send you to)

Walkthrough is attached at the bottom of the post.

Note: This game will NOT have NTR, and the game IS animated. There is already and will continue to be plenty of erotic content.

Release For ZBFF and ZFBI Tier's

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1613752309756.png
Love some singing with the babes in my life .. 4 the fun of the game.​

Yay! I will bring the pop my corn and the waffles to that dark screening room to have some fun along side some babes.
Dev be like:

”Mary says, SOON! As in this evening EST!”

”This update is BIG, that's all I'm saying, biggest one yet by 1300 lines of code. Hope you guys like it as much as I liked making it!”

Game oN!

4.50 star(s) 130 Votes