bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I was waiting for that one, thanks Zoey ;) now if you could only update the walkthrough, we'd be back in to business :p

Reactions: kontora11

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Thanks Zoey, and sorry to hear it was leaked, I'll give it a go and see about your amazing development project ;)

Reactions: Zoey Raven

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Kind of game where cars pictures are the best part...

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Figured I'd post the changelog so you guys can see it here.

Chapter 3d
1322 Static Renders
7 Animations
5414 Lines of Code
49 Choices

Last edited:

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
One Day at a Time [Ch. 3d] [Zoey Raven] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 696.31 MB
Original MAC Size: 679.06 MB

Compressed PC Size: 290.0 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 273.2 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Last edited:

Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
This game not having ntr feels unrealistic xD i mean dont get me wrong im glad, i hate that, but drug addicts aren't exactly the most loyal people, gonna give it a try later and leave my feedback.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
This game not having ntr feels unrealistic xD i mean dont get me wrong im glad, i hate that, but drug addicts aren't exactly the most loyal people, gonna give it a try later and leave my feedback.
One must remember these guys are not street bum junkies, I know several women in recovery that never went down that road, actually the majority of them, and as you will see when you play the game. It has copious amounts of realism. I can't write any other way.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Wow, this is pretty impressive stuff! I mean, the sex scenes are pretty good and the girls look amazing (I'm already looking forward to seeing some more Audrey action), but the story and especially the look into the life and the mind of an addict are really compelling!

Reactions: Zoey Raven

zer0answers

Aug 4, 2020
A game where your girlfriend is a heroin addict but there's no NTR? Talk about being surprised, I'm honestly impressed the dev kept it out & she's not sucking dick for a fix :ROFLMAO:

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
One hell of a lot of dialogue! Never read it all sorry. I have been in that world and the dialogues do get very repetitive.
Dialogue can kill the story line. It almost did here. If it has no purpose dont put it in. It was just too much for me. I hope for more action. Romance is far away and sex becomes just an action. The technical side is very good. Put the story on a diet and it will be fine.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
One hell of a lot of dialogue! Never read it all sorry. I have been in that world and the dialogues do get very repetitive.
Dialogue can kill the story line. It almost did here. If it has no purpose dont put it in. It was just too much for me. I hope for more action. Romance is far away and sex becomes just an action. The technical side is very good. Put the story on a diet and it will be fine.
That's interesting because a lot of people like it especially for that. But, you can't please everyone, thank your for playing and your feedback.

Last edited:
Reactions: unknown78

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Thank you for the fact checking I totally meant to write Amanda Nunes, not sure how that one slipped in there, It's changed for next update.
Didn't want to nitpick the MMA stuff but i've been a fan for years and it niggled at me. You know those really annoying people that correct every mistake for something they really love ... i'm one of those. My girlfriend hates it when I do it too.

Mainly because I really don't like Liz much because she beat Valentina Shevchenko years ago and it hurt my soul. Yes i'm a Shevchenko fangirl.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Didn't want to nitpick the MMA stuff but i've been a fan for years and it niggled at me. You know those really annoying people that correct every mistake for something they really love ... i'm one of those. My girlfriend hates it when I do it too.

Mainly because I really don't like Liz much because she beat Valentina Shevchenko years ago and it hurt my soul. Yes i'm a Shevchenko fangirl.
You are fine I appreciate it.

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020

Shevchenko and Carano are the two most beautiful mma fighters for me

4.50 star(s) 130 Votes