Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
That's interesting because a lot of people like it especially for that. But, you can't please everyone, thank your for playing and your feedback.
I dont mind purposeful dialogue Zoey but too much filling can make it very dry.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Why is it that certain members just reply negatively? This is MOHO. I like games with a good solid story. This one I feel is overweight.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Why is it that certain members just reply negatively? This is MOHO. I like games with a good solid story. This one I feel is overweight.
I think they might just like the game as it is and don't agree with you, but I'm not speaking for anyone else. Either way thanks for trying it. I won't be changing how the characters interact as I feel it's the lifeblood of the game.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Having an opinion is fine, asking the dev to change what they are doing to suit you isn't having an opinion, it's pushing your agenda.

By all means tell him you don't like too much dialogue but then you started telling him to cut it down which is the reason some of us play so why are your preferences more important than others?

That's the issue I had with your post.

By all means share your opinion but don't tell them what to do with their game.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Damn this game, this game....
Gotta be honest with you i don't like junkies or trust them, i was one of the few that supported agent whiskey on kingsman, but still i gave this a chance mostly out of morbid curiosity, and oh boy i don't know if i can drop the game now, even tho i don't like junkies i just like to see them overcome all that shit now (MC and all the roster).

But if this is how an addict thinks damn, tough shit.

I just have a question tho i don't know if its spoiler or not, but it will be long until the mc stops using that shit? I think thats what i don't like about the game but i also understand its the main focus of the game so its just curiosity.

The writing of course its great otherwise i would have dropped the game already, it actually makes u care about the characters ( i mean you made me care about addicts man that takes some serious writing heh)

I dont know if im the only one but i think that the sex scenes are kind of "rushed" (? Idk it feels like one moment its -lets have sex -ok! And straight to the point directly into the scene, no undressing or bit of foreplay xD but like i said maybe its just me nothing too bad.

Btw all that meta shit with the games and wt is hilarious and the references my god i realized how much i know about movies with this avn xD

But yeah the game is good, can't wait for the next update.

View attachment 1046891
You're right to never trust a Junkie, I don't trust the people I help in recovery until they've shown they're serious for a bit and have earned it. I lock my shit up around them, cause I know first hand. Thanks for your comments there were all constructive and thoughtfully written. ...and for the gif. I love me some Cobra Kai. Probably because I grew up on the Karate kid movies. Pretty sure I saw the first on in the theatre.

Last edited:

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Didn't know anything about the movie 'chasing amy' so i read the plot to better understand what they were talking about.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

See i get it that some people are fine with someone regardless of their past but since you know there are people who ain't fine with someone's adventurous sexual past you should have respected their views as well. MC goes on saying "I never identified with why he cared about the stuff that happened before so much. It would seem it made him feel inadequate, and that was not her fault,it was his". A better choice of words would be "I don't have problem with someone's past but there are guys for whom past matters and i should also respect their views or opinions. everyone is entitled to have different opinions" or something similar.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Didn't know anything about the movie 'chasing amy' so i read the plot to better understand what they were talking about.

See i get it that some people are fine with someone regardless of their past but since you know there are people who ain't fine with someone's adventurous sexual past you should have respected their views as well. MC goes on saying "I never identified with why he cared about the stuff that happened before so much. It would seem it made him feel inadequate, and that was not her fault,it was his". A better choice of words would be "I don't have problem with someone's past but there are guys for whom past matters and i should also respect their views or opinions. everyone is entitled to have different opinions" or something similar.
But the MC doesn't respect that view, it's his opinion, and I have Mary (I believe) make it clear at his age it would be impossible to find someone without a sexual past so why would I do that? It would rob realism from the game, which I strive for. Thank you for your comment, and playing.

Last edited:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017

any other changes that you think he should make?in order to make the game more viable? for ...you....?

Reactions: KiraJames

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Having an opinion is fine, asking the dev to change what they are doing to suit you isn't having an opinion, it's pushing your agenda.

By all means tell him you don't like too much dialogue but then you started telling him to cut it down which is the reason some of us play so why are your preferences more important than others?

That's the issue I had with your post.

By all means share your opinion but don't tell them what to do with their game.
I am not telling anyone what to do as much as any other commentator but you reacted pure negatively. I only give advice based on my experience as we all do. Like any novel over filling is not good. A bit is okay.

Reactions: botc76

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I am not telling anyone what to do as much as any other commentator but you reacted pure negatively. I only give advice based on my experience as we all do. Like any novel over filling is not good. A bit is okay.
Ok, I'll put this to bed by saying every word I wrote I feel needs to be there. If it's not your cup of tea that's fine. I am a huge fan of Russian novels. Some people don't like them at all. Maybe there are other games you can find that aren't as dialogue heavy. I respect your opinion but also do not agree with it. It's my hope you don't see my comment as negative. Like I said there are plenty of games that are more mainstream with lighter subject matter and quicker transitions from one scene to the next, that's just not my game. Again thank you for your comments and suggestions regardless.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There we go .. ye rays of sun shine .. gotta get me some r%r stories outta me gimmiks ...

Let me see .. the bad friend .. aha .. there she is:

Them gurls who keep you locked out of their friends circles, but expect you to save them.

This game has a lot of gurls onlyt there 4 MCs savior agenda on the addiction,
his friends that somehow do not kill him 4 being a human being (his lawn shark and his dealer)

The fact he still has dough and is not afraid to share.

yup, this sums it up .. MC is that guuy who alwasy saves babes but never gets laid in real life...
Well guess what .. except he does get laid in this game .. Ta DAAA”””
instant win for any screen junkie / keyboard warrior out there ...
finally, some good doing MC getting a piece from multiple babes, while being not very smart,
not very clean, not very mean ... but still providing free service to drasticly undeserving wenches.

Such a lovely game .. why would anyone not be happy gaming here is a mistery to me.

But the MC doesn't respect that view, it's his opinion, and I have Mary (I believe) make it clear at his age it would be impossible to find someone without a sexual past so why would I do that? It would rob realism from the game, which I strive for. Thank you for your comment, and playing.
Ok, I'll put this to bed by saying every word I wrote I feel needs to be there. If it's not your cup of tea that's fine. I am a huge fan of Russian novels. Some people don't like them at all. Maybe there are other games you can find that aren't as dialogue heavy. I respect your opinion but also do not agree with it. It's my hope you don't see my comment as negative. Like I said there are plenty of games that are more mainstream with lighter subject matter and quicker transitions from one scene to the next, that's just not my game. Again thank you for your comments and suggestions regardless.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KiraJames

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
There we go .. ye rays of sun shine .. gotta get me some r%r stories outta me gimmiks ...

Let me see .. the bad friend .. aha .. there she is:

Them gurls who keep you locked out of their friends circles, but expect you to save them.

This game has a lot of gurls onlyt there 4 MCs savior agenda on the addiction,
his friends that somehow do not kill him 4 being a human being (his lawn shark and his dealer)

The fact he still has dough and is not afraid to share.

yup, this sums it up .. MC is that guuy who alwasy saves babes but never gets laid in real life...
Well guess what .. except he does get laid in this game .. Ta DAAA”””
instant win for any screen junkie / keyboard warrior out there ...
finally, some good doing MC getting a piece from multiple babes, while being not very smart,
not very clean, not very mean ... but still providing free service to drasticly undeserving wenches.

Such a lovely game .. why would anyone not be happy gaming here is a mistery to me.
Why u quote me though, i've never been in this thread.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. why would you not try some good looking game 4 a change?
I messe up .. allright .. gamers get caught up in threads... they somehow lose track of quotes...
Why u quote me though, i've never been in this thread.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Well .. why would you not try some good looking game 4 a change?
I messe up .. allright .. gamers get caught up in threads... they somehow lose track of quotes...
It's cool.
I tried it when it first released, it hit way too close to home.
I'm sure it's a great game, but there are somethings i really don't want to relive.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Fair enough .. I was always the boy scout...still am, never getting the gurls, always saving them, never any recognition.
I just want to slip deeper into how good a life some bad choices will get you:
A home, a car, a babe, multiple carefree pumps on the side, looks like he skirts out of jail too this time ..
What is there not to like ... wow .. now this depressed me a lot.
It's cool.
I tried it when it first released, it hit way too close to home.
I'm sure it's a great game, but there are somethings i really don't want to relive.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
having no sexual past and then lying about not being with guys in the past are two different things.

I haven't seen the movie but reading the plot from wiki and seeing the way holden reacted i guess alyssa never told him about her past and holden always thought she's a lesbian. A relationship which started with a lie is bound to be broken sometime. Much to his shock he not only came to know that she has been with guys but also has been in a threesome, I can understand his situation. Would have cut some slack if she had boyfriends but threesomes are actually a huge deal for many people.

Well this is going off topic now so i guess I'll stop here. Nothing we say gonna change anyone's opinion.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Lez means she has at least one experience with somepone she got intimate with ...
Not talking and only having demons in your own head is a sure path to perdition, ye hell hounds.
having no sexual past and then lying about not being with guys in the past are two different things.

I haven't seen the movie but reading the plot from wiki and seeing the way holden reacted i guess alyssa never told him about her past and holden always thought she's a lesbian. A relationship which started with a lie is bound to be broken sometime. Much to his shock he not only came to know that she has been with guys but also has been in a threesome, I can understand his situation. Would have cut some slack if she had boyfriends but threesomes are actually a huge deal for many people.

Well this is going off topic now so i guess I'll stop here. Nothing we say gonna change anyone's opinion.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019

I'm honestly glad you are having this strong of a reaction, because that's what my game is all about. If I didn't write it that way I would have been betraying what my idea is of what the MC believes. It's not my job to cater the game and consider every dialogue option and how it might affect someone's personal feelings. How boring that would be. It's my job to present the characters as I envision them and the story as I envision it and let the chips fall where they may. Visual novels and F 95 in particular are the only place I've ever seen where people attempt to dictate what should or should not be written. Any other medium of writing, you just write it, then someone reads it and decides if they like it or not. People don't go up to authors at book signings and tell them "Hey you need to rewrite this line in your book because of how it made me feel". I don't and will never work that way. It's not my job to consider your feelings with all due respect.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017

actually you are way past telling a opinion ....at the moment you are actively trying to impose your opinion and start a change since you are offended by a line in the game...
I think you might be a devout christian...by the way you're acting.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Lez means she has at least one experience with somepone she got intimate with ...
Not talking and only having demons in your own head is a sure path to perdition, ye hell hounds.

In the movie she told the male lead early on she never had sex with a man.

4.50 star(s) 130 Votes