Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
A comment from the developer about the next release:

For those of you who are NOT in a relationship with Mary at all...

There's going to be a scene in the next update where you'll have the chance to get some friend zone action. If you're in a solo relationship with her or in a threesome with her and Lydia you'll also get this scene, but this message is more for the people who are not. And, it's not full on sex either.

It will totally make sense in the story and you will of course not keep it from Lydia and she'll be fine with it. It also doesn't mean you'll be in a relationship with Mary if your choose to do it either. I just wanna make that clear right now, so there aren't any questions whenever the release happens. It'll be a one off thing. But, like I said it will make sense. Not gonna give away any more than that.

You will also have the choice to REFUSE it as well! Just wanna make that clear to the "I only wanna be with XYZ girls or only Lydia crowd". Cheers!

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
Of course Sam is first... Only pervert are playing, most of us will choose the hottest one ! And i haven't try playing an only Lydia path.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Of course Sam is first... Only pervert are playing, most of us will choose the hottest one ! And i haven't try playing an only Lydia path.
This fine young lady held the crown for the first two years, so some would argue that point.

Audrey Table Fruit Promo.png

Not to mention Lydia got 20% of the vote with a strong second. So, there's definitely some people out there who don't think Sam is the hottest. Or just don't judge completely on the pervert scale, one of the two.

Like I've said a lot of times in here. I didn't want them to be knockouts and models you see in every other game (or a lot of them anyway). I went for the girl next door. Which, if you're TRUE pervs, you'd certainly fuck the girl next door! At least I have once or twice in my life anyway! :p

4.50 star(s) 130 Votes