Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
A comment from the developer about the next release:

For those of you who are NOT in a relationship with Mary at all...

There's going to be a scene in the next update where you'll have the chance to get some friend zone action. If you're in a solo relationship with her or in a threesome with her and Lydia you'll also get this scene, but this message is more for the people who are not. And, it's not full on sex either.

It will totally make sense in the story and you will of course not keep it from Lydia and she'll be fine with it. It also doesn't mean you'll be in a relationship with Mary if your choose to do it either. I just wanna make that clear right now, so there aren't any questions whenever the release happens. It'll be a one off thing. But, like I said it will make sense. Not gonna give away any more than that.

You will also have the choice to REFUSE it as well! Just wanna make that clear to the "I only wanna be with XYZ girls or only Lydia crowd". Cheers!

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
Of course Sam is first... Only pervert are playing, most of us will choose the hottest one ! And i haven't try playing an only Lydia path.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Of course Sam is first... Only pervert are playing, most of us will choose the hottest one ! And i haven't try playing an only Lydia path.
This fine young lady held the crown for the first two years, so some would argue that point.

Audrey Table Fruit Promo.png

Not to mention Lydia got 20% of the vote with a strong second. So, there's definitely some people out there who don't think Sam is the hottest. Or just don't judge completely on the pervert scale, one of the two.

Like I've said a lot of times in here. I didn't want them to be knockouts and models you see in every other game (or a lot of them anyway). I went for the girl next door. Which, if you're TRUE pervs, you'd certainly fuck the girl next door! At least I have once or twice in my life anyway! :p

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
ch18_barbcallcldin1_2.png

I think it's kind of a given at this point, whether it's Barb or Sam and they're at home. There's at least a 50/50 chance they're going to be in their underwear!

Hey everybody, gonna try to make this one as short as I can. Doing it a day early again, because I am rendering some animations at the moment. So, I have just a little time to kill while setting up the next scene to render after that.

We are currently at 4310 lines of of code, 1231 renders and 13 animations. Which is some VERY good progress in my opinion! I still have one small scene to write on the first day and one large scene to render. You're gonna get to meet a guy from MC's past who has been talked about in the game before in the bigger scene, and I think you'll enjoy it. Also there's a bunch of stuff with the ladies happening that I won't spoil. Remember, MC has to tell them about Paris sometime after he meets with Tommy, so it oughta be interesting to see how each of them react to the news.

My hope, and I'm pretty sure I can make this happen, is to have an August release with this one. That'll be right around three months since the last update, and put us back on track! Having said that, I'm gonna go back to kicking ass and taking names to make it happen!"

As always, hope you are all doing well. Cheers!

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
This one is for the "Choices don't matter!" trolls that have reviewed the game (which they all do because you don't get sex if you don't have the points). If you did the love path you get this automatically or else it's a choice you have to make, and even further down the line in her ending, these two variables will matter. It won't be anything super huge, but the people who chose to wait with her will be rewarded for doing so. Those who didn't will however NOT be punished either.

1719800025657.png

Last edited:

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Quick question for anyone who can see the review numbers in the thread (which should be all of you). I still see only 130 reviews, but somehow we dropped from the top of page 6 to closer to the bottom. Is there a review I can't see, like is there more than 130? If so that's why, if not I guess someone changed their review or the mods deleted one, IDK. I actually don't really care that much, I just wish it was a little more transparent what's going on.

Thanks in advance. Cheers!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Elhemeer

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Me too, then I have no clue what happened, which is fine. Like I said it would be nice to get notified if someone changes a review or if one gets deleted, but that's never going to happen.
Possible that newer stuff came in above this one as the reviews are often positive early

They may stabilize lower and this will return???

4.50 star(s) 131 Votes