Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Possible that newer stuff came in above this one as the reviews are often positive early

They may stabilize lower and this will return???
Wouldn't precipitate that much of a drop and the other games around it would have done the same, but they stayed. Someone changed a review, which is fine, but like I said I wish F 95 notified when that happened. It is what it is though, and I can't tell which review was changed.

Reactions: jaw1986baby

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Quick question for anyone who can see the review numbers in the thread (which should be all of you). I still see only 130 reviews, but somehow we dropped from the top of page 6 to closer to the bottom. Is there a review I can't see, like is there more than 130? If so that's why, if not I guess someone changed their review or the mods deleted one, IDK. I actually don't really care that much, I just wish it was a little more transparent what's going on.

Thanks in advance. Cheers!
Same here, 130 reviews.

I think there might be a bias toward newer games. It seems that some games first released in the last 6 months, shoot to the top few pages, sorted by star score, even though they have fewer reviews. Perhaps there is some weighting toward newer reviews.

For example, Hooked only has 34 reviews, came out 3 months ago, and is on page one.

Of course, this doesn't explain Offcuts also perched on the page 1 for some inexplicable reason.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Same here, 130 reviews.

I think there might be a bias toward newer games. It seems that some games first released in the last 6 months, shoot to the top few pages, sorted by star score, even though they have fewer reviews. Perhaps there is some weighting toward newer reviews.

For example, Hooked only has 34 reviews, came out 3 months ago, and is on page one.

Of course, this doesn't explain Offcuts also perched on the page 1 for some inexplicable reason.
We/(devs) have been trying to get them to put abandon games into a different category for years now, and it just falls on deaf ears. We'd also like to see 0.1's be put into a different latest updates page, but they won't do that either.

When my next game comes out, whenever that is, I'd be more than happy to have it in a separate section for the first update.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anteron

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I've been reading through some of the positive reviews for the game, because my PC is rendering and I feel I need to give them more weight than I do. But, something I'm see a bit of is, "Mary is the least attractive girl".

Ok, people who said that, if you saw this girl in real life. You're honestly telling me you wouldn't tap that, if she asked for it? Really, I'm not buying it! :p

Mary Spank.png

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 130 Votes