Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I agree for the most part, unless it's a dev that's already proven themselves with several releases of another game, or has a completed one.
Sure, that's a "no brainer" for me. If a dev has already completed a project, he has already shown his persistence and trustworthiness in my eyes. Of course, this is no guarantee that another project will be completed successfully, but the probability that the dev obviously enjoys the work and takes it seriously is definitely higher in such a case.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
I agree for the most part, unless it's a dev that's already proven themselves with several releases of another game, or has a completed one.
And it's always better to finish one before starting another, or both get a long time between updates. Or worse, one gets neglected for the other.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
And it's always better to finish one before starting another, or both get a long time between updates. Or worse, one gets neglected for the other.
I'd agree in most cases, but it depends on the size of the updates. Superwriter does a good job of having two games going at once. I'll at least do one update of the new game before One Day at a Time is finished. That's because, I want it already out in the world so I'm not sitting around with nothing and having patrons wait for something they don't even know about yet.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
I'd agree in most cases, but it depends on the size of the updates. Superwriter does a good job of having two games going at once. I'll at least do one update of the new game before One Day at a Time is finished. That's because, I want it already out in the world so I'm not sitting around with nothing and having patrons wait for something they don't even know about yet.
That's true. I just started supporting him after Sun Breed and Follow the Leader were completed.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
He's a good dude and a dev I consider a friend. Actually I think we're gonna do a cross-promo in August, so that will be cool!
Which game? I wait a couple-few updates because of likely fixes needed and lack of sex scenes in the first couple. There's a basketball themed one (I imagine way better than the disaster WVM turned out) and a superpowers themed one.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Which game? I wait a couple-few updates because of likely fixes needed and lack of sex scenes in the first couple. There's a basketball themed one (I imagine way better than the disaster WVM turned out) and a superpowers themed one.
I'll probably promote both of his and he'll promote One Day at a Time.
He hasn't done the 0.1 for the second game yet. It's called Number One Zero IRRC.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
He's a good dude and a dev I consider a friend. Actually I think we're gonna do a cross-promo in August, so that will be cool!
I just wish he would throw a bone to the small titty lovers now and again. So far across all of his stuff he has had like ONE

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I just wish he would throw a bone to the small titty lovers now and again. So far across all of his stuff he has had like ONE
Man my next game doesn't have a lot of those either TBH.

1720910841062.jpeg

I think she's the smallest (Audrey sized probably), but I picked them for how hot they were this time, since they'll be actresses (not to say little titty chicks aren't hot, I married one) and I didn't really look at tit size as much, more skin and body composition. I suppose I could morph one down, but that usually looks stupid.

It's easier to increase them TBH. But, she's gonna stay like this.

4.50 star(s) 130 Votes