Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Didn't know anything about the movie 'chasing amy' so i read the plot to better understand what they were talking about.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

See i get it that some people are fine with someone regardless of their past but since you know there are people who ain't fine with someone's adventurous sexual past you should have respected their views as well. MC goes on saying "I never identified with why he cared about the stuff that happened before so much. It would seem it made him feel inadequate, and that was not her fault,it was his". A better choice of words would be "I don't have problem with someone's past but there are guys for whom past matters and i should also respect their views or opinions. everyone is entitled to have different opinions" or something similar.
Here is the harsh truth of life, not everyone will respect other peoples opinions.

For instance, in this regard, I agree with the MC. The issue was with Holden. Everyone has a past, if someone can't accept that then that's on them.

Her past is nothing to do with him. He assumes he's the first man she's been with and gets pissy when he finds out he isn't.

He loses her, she gets a new girlfriend and he ends up alone. He spent a long time pining after her but lost his chance because something that shouldn't have been an issue, was.

She does apologise for letting him believe he was the first man to fuck her but she refuses to apologise for her past which angers him. Why would she apologise for something she did years before meeting him, it's absolutely none of his business.

Last edited:

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Here is the harsh truth of life, not everyone will respect other peoples opinions.

For instance, in this regard, I agree with the MC. The issue was with Holden. Everyone has a past, if someone can't accept that then that's on them.

Her past is nothing to do with him. He assumes he's the first man she's been with and gets pissy when he finds out he isn't.

He loses her, she gets a new girlfriend and he ends up alone. He spent a long time pining after her but lost his chance because something that shouldn't have been an issue, was.
Exactly, thank you! That was the MC's opinion as well, and he is entitled to it. Holden gave up a chance at lifelong happiness because he couldn't get over himself. This is the whole point Kevin Smith was trying to make in the movie. MC just happens to agree with him. Also if I'm being honest I picked this film so they could have pointed discussion about the premise of it. It was ment to make people think about it and that's what I had my characters do.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Yet he scorned it in his own head she was lez and was ok for her to have been
the favorite bang her all the toime for all fem squads on campus ... right ???
I've met guys who are fine with girl on girl action. even in f95 almost every game have girl on girl action and you won't hear NTR screams since it don't bother many people here.

I assume one of the reasons why Holden loved alyssa is that she has never been with a guy before. He was shocked to know about her adventurous past with guys. Now having a past is one thing but lying about it is another. if you're getting in a relationship you should come clean about your past because knowing it after getting in a relationship and that also from a someone else will for sure screw up the relationship. Relationships supported on lies don't last long.

She does apologise for letting him believe he was the first man to fuck her but she refuses to apologise for her past which angers him. Why would she apologise for something she did years before meeting him, it's absolutely none of his business.
so you're gonna ignore the fact that she lied about her past? a part of her part which meant a lot to holden? the way you're talking there's no way we will agree to the same thing since according to you it was holden's 'issue', not his 'choice'. everyone has a past but everyone should also come clean about their past. I'll be pissed if if i am dating a lesbian and she hides about being with guys in the past. Now after knowing about her past it's my choice whether to accept her past or not.

Seriously guys, this is going off topic now. I won't reply to anyone now. If you don't agree just give a facepalm reaction.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Seriously guys, this is going off topic now. I won't reply to anyone now. If you don't agree just give a facepalm reaction.
It's fine, this movie is meant to be discussed and not everyone is going to have the same opinion on it. It's part of the game so it's on topic. I just feel the MC's is as valid as any opposing ones. That's why I wrote it. I personally share it, but that's not why I wrote it that way, it's because based on what I know about the MC because I created him, it's what he would think about it.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
For some people it clearly matters if someone has a past or not and for some it doesn't, there is no right or wrong just accepting that other people have different views than yours, it goes for both sides on the discussion.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
For some people it clearly matters if someone has a past or not and for some it doesn't, there is no right or wrong just accepting that other people have different views than yours, it goes for both sides on the discussion.
That's not the point the movie nor the MC was making.

Sure it's fine to play the safe line here and say we'll accept peoples views but the MC doesn't accept it and that was the point being made.

In the eyes of the MC the character in the movie was in the wrong and I happen to agree.

She did apologise for the lie, she refused to apologise for having a past and that's what upset the character in the movie. She didn't think her past had anything to do with him and she was right. It can be argued that she shouldn't have let him believe it in the first place and that's fine but he got over the lie, he couldn't get over her not being sorry about what happened and that was what had nothing to do with him. Her past is hers, not his and he has no right to make her feel guilty about it.

Reactions: KiraJames

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
It's fine, this movie is meant to be discussed and not everyone is going to have the same opinion on it. It's part of the game so it's on topic. I just feel the MC's is as valid as any opposing ones. That's why I wrote it. I personally share it, but that's not why I wrote it that way, it's because based on what I know about the MC because I created him, it's what he would think about it.
The biggest problem here is not alyssa's past. The problem is that she lied to holden about her past. I honestly don't care what people do but I'll definitely care if my partner lies to me about something which matters to me. I haven't seen the movie so i am not in the right position to say what holden thought. holden loved her regardless of her past but he didn't realize it that time. If something similar happens to me I'll breakup for sure. I'll breakup not because of her having a past but because of not being honest about her past.

Accepting someone's past and to what degree depends on every individual.

• Angry
Reactions: KiraJames

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
The biggest problem here is not alyssa's past. The problem is that she lied to holden about her past. I honestly don't care what people do but I'll definitely care if my partner lies to me about something which matters to me. I haven't seen the movie so i am not in the right position to say what holden thought. holden loved her regardless of her past but he didn't realize it that time. If something similar happens to me I'll breakup for sure. I'll breakup not because of her having a past but because of not being honest about her past.

You should watch it, it's good.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
That's not the point the movie nor the MC was making.

Sure it's fine to play the safe line here and say we'll accept peoples views but the MC doesn't accept it and that was the point being made.

In the eyes of the MC the character in the movie was in the wrong and I happen to agree.

She did apologise for the lie, she refused to apologise for having a past and that's what upset the character in the movie. She didn't think her past had anything to do with him and she was right. It can be argued that she shouldn't have let him believe it in the first place and that's fine but he got over the lie, he couldn't get over her not being sorry about what happened and that was what had nothing to do with him. Her past is hers, not his and he has no right to make her feel guilty about it.
Ma'am, with all due respect, it's holden's choice. Accepting her past, asking for an apologize for what she has done in her past, her lie about her past. he has the right to accept or not. you do realize it's his life and he is the one who will be spending his whole life with her. Don't simply point fingers on someone and tell them what to do and what not to. you're stubborn but so is everyone.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Ma'am, with all due respect, it's holden's choice. Accepting her past, asking for an apologize for what she has done in her past, her lie about her past. he has the right to accept or not. you do realize it's his life and he is the one who will be spending his whole life with her. Don't simply point fingers on someone and tell them what to do and what not to. you're stubborn but so is everyone.
I didn't say it wasn't his choice.

I said her past is nothing to do with him which is the point she made. She apologised for lying, he forgave her for that, she refused to apologise for her past and he couldn't accept that.

In the end she moved on with her life, he spent years pining after her. He made his choice and ended up alone while she ended up with someone that loved her regardless.

The point the MC, and me, are trying to make is that Holden's issues are his problem and not hers. It is not down to her to justify her past to him. The point made there is the only thing she had to be sorry for was making him believe he was her first man, she doesn't need to be sorry about what she did in her youth.

If people want to judge others on things they have done in their past then that is on them, no one needs to be sorry about anything they have done.

I wouldn't tell anyone what to do in the position regardless of me disagreeing with them because I think she was better off without him and in the end she was. She found someone that didn't judge her and she was happy, he was alone still thinking about what could have been.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
What the hell is this argument about? We all have an opinion on what Holden should have done. The movie's director had his own opinion when he made the film. We might have acted differently. Perhaps Holden should have acted differently. It's all irrelevant.

The MC has his own opinion about the matter which the developer has expressed in the game. What difference does it make whether we agree with the MC's opinion or not? He has made his opinion known and it's done. It's not going to change, whether we like it or not.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Here is the walkthrough for my game, by well, who else, me! ;)

Edit: Updated to Chapter 3d

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
There is a trigger for Chapter 3 that is not listed anywhere else in the walkthrough. " Note: #28 is only for those who obtained [MarySex3]. " MarySex3 only exists there and nowhere else.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020

I said her past is nothing to do with him which is the point she made. She apologised for lying, he forgave her for that, she refused to apologise for her past and he couldn't accept that.

In the end she moved on with her life, he spent years pining after her. He made his choice and ended up alone while she ended up with someone that loved her regardless.

The point the MC, and me, are trying to make is that Holden's issues are his problem and not hers. It is not down to her to justify her past to him. The point made there is the only thing she had to be sorry for was making him believe he was her first man, she doesn't need to be sorry about what she did in her youth.

If people want to judge others on things they have done in their past then that is on them, no one needs to be sorry about anything they have done.

I wouldn't tell anyone what to do in the position regardless of me disagreeing with them because I think she was better off without him and in the end she was. She found someone that didn't judge her and she was happy, he was alone still thinking about what could have been.
Glad to know that you atleast agree that she was wrong for lying about her past. It seems to me that her lie doesn't bother you much but what holden did matters much more to you. I won't say you're right or wrong. opinion and acceptance degree varies for everyone.

it's opposite for my case. Her lying made much more impact for me. In a relationship i value honesty the most. so according to me some of holden's actions were justified. I won't ask someone to apologize though for what they have done in the past. It won't change anything for me. you can't change your past.
what i also didn't like is holden proposing a threesome to save his friendship and love.

All i wanna say is i would have done everything holden did except asking for apologies for what she did in her past,proposing a threesome and not moving on with his life. oh i would have definitely broken up with her without any clarifications from her. Honesty matters to me a lot and i am not so open minded about threesomes.

That's the end for me now. Movie is made, MC and other NPCs gave their opinions. we both heard each other's opinions. Nothing I've mentioned above will change.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The silver lining is that HE STILL LOVED HER IN HIS HEART DESPITE THE REPROACH.
The problem with gurls is they lie and never come clean.
The problem with guys is they never hear the rejection and neither the gurls saying no.

I am glad Mc actively talks a lot with the babes in this game, that movie has no standing in this game.
I've met guys who are fine with girl on girl action. even in f95 almost every game have girl on girl action and you won't hear NTR screams since it don't bother many people here.

I assume one of the reasons why Holden loved alyssa is that she has never been with a guy before. He was shocked to know about her adventurous past with guys. Now having a past is one thing but lying about it is another. if you're getting in a relationship you should come clean about your past because knowing it after getting in a relationship and that also from a someone else will for sure screw up the relationship. Relationships supported on lies don't last long.

so you're gonna ignore the fact that she lied about her past? a part of her part which meant a lot to holden? the way you're talking there's no way we will agree to the same thing since according to you it was holden's 'issue', not his 'choice'. everyone has a past but everyone should also come clean about their past. I'll be pissed if if i am dating a lesbian and she hides about being with guys in the past. Now after knowing about her past it's my choice whether to accept her past or not.

You should watch it, it's good.

What the hell is this argument about? We all have an opinion on what Holden should have done. The movie's director had his own opinion when he made the film. We might have acted differently. Perhaps Holden should have acted differently. It's all irrelevant.

The MC has his own opinion about the matter which the developer has expressed in the game. What difference does it make whether we agree with the MC's opinion or not? He has made his opinion known and it's done. It's not going to change, whether we like it or not.
Glad to know that you atleast agree that she was wrong for lying about her past. It seems to me that her lie doesn't bother you much but what holden did matters much more to you. I won't say you're right or wrong. opinion and acceptance degree varies for everyone.

it's opposite for my case. Her lying made much more impact for me. In a relationship i value honesty the most. so according to me some of holden's actions were justified. I won't ask someone to apologize though for what they have done in the past. It won't change anything for me. you can't change your past.
what i also didn't like is holden proposing a threesome to save his friendship and love.

All i wanna say is i would have done everything holden did except asking for apologies for what she did in her past,proposing a threesome and not moving on with his life. oh i would have definitely broken up with her without any clarifications from her. Honesty matters to me a lot and i am not so open minded about threesomes.

That's the end for me now. Movie is made, MC and other NPCs gave their opinions. we both heard each other's opinions. Nothing I've mentioned above will change.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
There is a trigger for Chapter 3 that is not listed anywhere else in the walkthrough. " Note: #28 is only for those who obtained [MarySex3]. " MarySex3 only exists there and nowhere else.
1613942447014.png
You pick it up in Chapter 2 I must have forgot to add it, will update.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I'll be sure to share my past with the next person out there...hmm just need to get my spreadsheet out and break it down by sex, age, err size, income, education, etc.... ;)

Just make the game you want Zoey! Looking forward to trying the newest version! (today!)

4.50 star(s) 130 Votes